KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Thoughts about pedal/macro users

I been talking to a lot of players recently about pedals and macros and I've found that about 75% of them think it's ok to use macro or pedal. I just want to ask these players, what fun do you get out of the game if your computer is winning for you? I am 100% legit no program no macro no pedal always have been always will be. Pedal/macro are for noobs who can't win with skill alone. Basically what I am saying is if you have to use macros or pedals to win , quit ruining the game for legit players and go play bingo on facebook or something.
    TY and TC, Nyxx
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    I been talking to a lot of players recently about pedals and macros and I've found that about 75% of them think it's ok to use macro or pedal. I just want to ask these players, what fun do you get out of the game if your computer is winning for you? I am 100% legit no program no macro no pedal always have been always will be. Pedal/macro are for noobs who can't win with skill alone. Basically what I am saying is if you have to use macros or pedals to win , quit ruining the game for legit players and go play bingo on facebook or something.
    TY and TC, Nyxx
    support you~

I think bro you need to start to use some pedal's or you need to be Tbl player....
    All people from my clan are legal player's and our leader was Banned for nothing....Meanwhile pedal's and Tbl player's in Ardream play free...No ban no nothing...

I agree with you. But you have to think. Just about every game there is gonna be someone taking advantage somehow. I wish it could be maintained but it's probably to hard for knight online to catch all noobs. I myself have played since 2004 never had to use koxp or pedals what have ya. I always did good with using my hands. It's pretty sad that people have to cheat against regular players that use they're practice and dedicated skills to become good. It doesn't just happen over night. You have to practice alot to be able to master your class. I'm archer and there were a few thing I just learned that I didn't know before. Now I'm a totally diifferent player then I was a few year + back.

Now this game don't worth to play....I dont know why some player's buy premium's when this game is already death.....
    We play since 2005 and we never play with some hack or something else...And for reward my lider was banned....
    This is so silly....

Koxp clan's are unbanned and legal player's and clan's are banned....People leave this game...And now GM'S unbaned koxp clan's....Legal player's are banned most of english player's.....Same story all the time...

I do suspect the so called "fixed" on tbl not really the case.

I still can see mage casting skill fast as before like there is no cold down on the skill hahahhahhahahah
    eg. in lunar war, you can't use calling friend scroll, but if you see a mage(only on mage in party) can tp entire party to him say in 1 sec, isn't it this is very obvious something wrong?
    but............ too bad, cheater always survive long enough to make massive damages on the legit players.

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    What else is new...If they don't allow you to use K0xp they'll table edit if ya take that out , they'll use macro take that out some will break their face by slipping off their foot pedal and mean while ...someone has already broken the K0xp block and on it goes...Yeah I agree with ya Nix that they need to go and play automatic Bingo and leave the Pking to people who can actually do it with out the help of their computers or Hacks .....
    Last edited by Orphus; 02-12-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Honestly I don't think that any class other than rouge can take too much advantage of a pedal.

If pedals are just macros, priest and mage pedal is useless at pk. Warrior can help a person that doesn't know how to combo...

But yeah, they make a lot o difference when it's about rouges... mostly because of the minor healing.

As macro and pedals are "undetectable", they should make restrictions to the minnor healing skill... maybe increasing MP consuming... or reduce the rouge total mana.

Sometimes it's just hard to come up with a solution to fix a problem without impacting the game playing.

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    macro can make priests almost invincible as nothing blocks heals and macro can help passion warriors deliver large dot/blast dmg through those 3-4 skills all at nice.

Its ruining the game.
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger