Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad

[Event] Boss Invasion! - Video Submission Thread

Hail Knights,

Powerful boss monsters are invading Ardream! Gather your friends, and guild to fend off these fiends for a chance to win the treasures they hold! But beware, not all players are there to let you have the treasure! Players will have to fight each other for their claim of the treasures! For those historian type knights, you can take videos of the invasion to submit for a chance to be featured on our Youtube channel!
    Please find the details of this event below! Good Luck, and happy hunting!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knigh...62397760484902

Event Instructions:
    Players must go to Ardream to defeat powerful bosses that are invading! Kill the bosses as fast as possible as well as fending off other attacking players! There is a 30 minute time frame so the faster bosses die, the faster new bosses will spawn. Submit your video of the invasion to enter in your chance to be feature on our Youtube channel!

Important Dates:
    Server Times
    6/17 (Ares 6:00pm , Diez 6:30pm, Xigenon 7:00pm, Beramus 7:30pm, Cypher 8:00pm)
    6/18 (Olympia 6:00pm, Edana 6:30pm, Manes 7:00pm, Pathos 7:30pm, Logos 8:00pm)
    6/19 (Ronark 5:00pm, Girakon 5:30pm, Akara 6:00pm, Carnac-East 6:30pm, Carnac-West 7:00pm)
    6/20 (Ionia 6:00pm, Kronos 6:30pm, Helios 7:00pm, Titan 7:30pm, Destan 8:00pm)
    6/21 (Europa 6:00pm, Rosetta 6:30pm)
    Video Submissions: The turn in date is by June 26th. The winner will be announced on June 27th.

Event Prizes:
    The prizes will be the glory of battle, the spoils of war, the experience of a Boss Invasion event and the chance to have your video featured on our Youtube channel!

Please Submit your videos here!

Knight Online World Team
    Last edited by IKMongo; 06-18-2013 at 12:39 AM.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNCQ...ature=youtu.be
    Pathos Ardream TheKillers Clan Boss Event Video

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by kartalar033 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNCQ...ature=youtu.be
    Pathos Ardream TheKillers Clan Boss Event Video
    Very Nice! ^^ It was fun to see if from another perspective!
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    beh.. I forgot to record it when it was running in cwest =(

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    There's a render error at about 4 or 5 min i guess. But not a big thing. So i didn't re-render and re-upload it for that.
    Since i had a surgery at June 20 and couldn't use my pc for about 5 days, I couldn't done something epic. But tried to make something fun to watch.
    And the last thing i wanna say, IKmongo, Please watch my video Watch it until the end (It's just a 10 - 12 min video not much :<)

I even made a thumbnail!

The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    There's a render error at about 4 or 5 min i guess. But not a big thing. So i didn't re-render and re-upload it for that.
    Since i had a surgery at June 20 and couldn't use my pc for about 5 days, I couldn't done something epic. But tried to make something fun to watch.
    And the last thing i wanna say, IKmongo, Please watch my video Watch it until the end (It's just a 10 - 12 min video not much :<)

I even made a thumbnail!

Haha that was great! I was busting up in the office, thankfully im the only one here right now ^^! I didnt see you asking me those questions ;-; I had so much stuff going on. I am not a brony, and nor do I hate bronies. I dont hate anyone ;D .....except hackers.....

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    Haha that was great! I was busting up in the office, thankfully im the only one here right now ^^! I didnt see you asking me those questions ;-; I had so much stuff going on. I am not a brony, and nor do I hate bronies. I dont hate anyone ;D .....except hackers.....
    Everyone hates hackers Maaaan... i can't find any brony in this community T_T
    There was Athenrye in Gamersfirst/K2 Network as a Brony and he was an Administrator like Rieeman I was having some chat with him because of that but now he's gone too D: Darn D:
    And I'm glad you liked it There's not much participant exist. I hope i can win

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    I've never watched the show, or really got into it much, but I can say that I like Rainbow Dash the most if that counts for something haha
    Yea we will see where it goes, there is still another day or so for submissions :]

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    I've never watched the show, or really got into it much, but I can say that I like Rainbow Dash the most if that counts for something haha
    Yea we will see where it goes, there is still another day or so for submissions :]
    Nooo why not Derpy

Actually I was looking for different musics for the video since the Scarface music have a copyright and I'm a partner on youtube, I'm kinda scared about my partnership. And If i get lots of views, like the 30k views thing happened when i uploaded the "Harlem Shake - Knight Online" video and you guys put it to facebook page Darn i couldn't get money from it too because my old youtube channel was click bombed and lost partnership. Now this one have copyright and not gonna get a single coin from it too. T_T

All the musics I wanted to use have copyright T_T And couldn't find something that fits for my video even if i searched for some music for 2 days T_T
    Like; "Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero" or "Frank Stallone - Far From Over"

Who the bloody hell found that copyright thing! It sucks

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    Nooo why not Derpy

Actually I was looking for different musics for the video since the Scarface music have a copyright and I'm a partner on youtube, I'm kinda scared about my partnership. And If i get lots of views, like the 30k views thing happened when i uploaded the "Harlem Shake - Knight Online" video and you guys put it to facebook page Darn i couldn't get money from it too because my old youtube channel was click bombed and lost partnership. Now this one have copyright and not gonna get a single coin from it too. T_T

All the musics I wanted to use have copyright T_T And couldn't find something that fits for my video even if i searched for some music for 2 days T_T
    Like; "Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero" or "Frank Stallone - Far From Over"

Who the bloody hell found that copyright thing! It sucks
    There is one named Derpy? I have a new favorite I guess haha. The music went pretty good, especially the epic montage song in the middle haha. Brightened my day.
    Yea, copyright laws are BS ;[