Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad

Scrolls Disappearing On Death - Your just K2 in a shell company right ?

Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Hey, we are aware of the issue and it's been reported. Thank you!
    Nice "Bug"

They don't fix bugs around here, Just create them and let the hackers run the game.
    I've reported so many RLB hackers, And got a personal private message from IKMongo saying he'd "Be there later that day"

Well, Its been a week now, Same RLB Npt'ers running around, In fact theres more of them now.

I just got back, Ive spent money on a lot of Scrolls, Bought prem.
    (Its how I like to roll around RLB, Only way to own up the noob hackers spamming 100's on you 10 times a second)

now i'm regretting not just spending more money on LoL. I was SOO Excited when news broke that there were active GM's.

I got my hopes up -again- for the -6th- time since 2008.

No way in hell am I playing if I have to burn through scrolls every time some scrub with some tools kills me.

A possible ETA on when this will be fixed. I think there may even be a legal issue with this.
    I paid MONEY for an item with a specified duration, and set conditions on when it would and wouldn't be available to me.

Will users who waste their scrolls in the mean-time be compensated for the time lost,
    I would like to keep playing the game I P2P as intended and expect my service won't be compromised in any way by this NTTGame caused error ?

If this was an effort to get the last legit players out of the game so you could Mass NPT - Good Work.

I'm judging, From actions of the past, That this was Pure Greed, And Deliberate, And financially motivated.

From a Programmers Perspective - I KNOW that this needed to be DELIBERATELY changed.
    CODE DOESNT CHANGE BY ACCIDENT - AND DOESN'T GET COMMITED BY ACCIDENT.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-14-2013 at 01:01 AM.

I love filling out cheat reports.
    Stay out of RLB

Stop PM'ing me in RLB saying "No Party Noob" in Turkish,
    1. I realize you've seen my forum signature and don't want to party with me.
    2. Turn your hacks off and 1v1 me, ANY OF YOU.
    3. I'm not running around near you looking for party, I'm taking screenshots, And video, Of your NO-SKILL party hacking.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know that the Scroll bug is being worked on because I personally QAed the bug report.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    WatchYourHP
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    I know that the Scroll bug is being worked on because I personally QAed the bug report.
    Thank you IKMongo, If you have a moment, Could you please answer the following questions also:

1. Can you swing by the Cheat Report section :P
    (Don't care if you don't update the Ban Hammering post, Just don't want to see them in game)

2. I haven't used any scrolls yet, Probably won't, But will people who do be compensated in any way, Or will it be on them.

3. Is it cold in space ?

Thanks,
    Watch.

Edit: Sorry for my frustration. No-one likes to see the things they love suffer.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-14-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Stay out of RLB

3. I'm not running around near you looking for party, I'm taking screenshots, And video, Of your NO-SKILL party hacking.

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    You do realize that the scrolls disappear but when you put them on again they're not consumed right? Yesterday i probably used 15 Swift scrolls and same amount of armor enchant and AC scroll and not 1 was consumed. the only one that is consumed is the UNDY scroll. i haven't tried the 2k HP scroll but I'm willing to bet it won't be consumed. So I dunno what you're complaining about. this bug is actually positive for you.

IT is only consumed if you get DCd. lucky me i rarely get DCd
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    You do realize that the scrolls disappear but when you put them on again they're not consumed right?
    rolmao =) the good stuff always happens when im not playing.. so now everyone has literally no choice but to bug abuse if they are a p2p player?? infinite scrolls via force bug :S whats next.... pot consumption = punishment dungeon???

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelNZ1 View Post
    Thank you IKMongo, If you have a moment, Could you please answer the following questions also:

1. Can you swing by the Cheat Report section :P
    Of Course :]

2. I haven't used any scrolls yet, Probably won't, But will people who do be compensated in any way, Or will it be on them.
    I don't have much information yet on this but I don't see why there wouldn't be compensation. I'll post more once I know more

3. Is it cold in space ?
    Extremely!

Thanks,
    Watch.

Edit: Sorry for my frustration. No-one likes to see the things they love suffer.
    I understand which is why I try to do everything within my power to make things better. Unfortunately I only have so much power :[
    cant post without 10 characters D:
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    WatchYourHP
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    cant post without 10 characters D:
    I'm amazed by this sometimes also, Lol.

Thanks for the information and I look forward to hearing more about it.
    I do realize you only have limited powers and are doing your best with the resources you have.

Thank you IKMongo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    You do realize that the scrolls disappear but when you put them on again they're not consumed right? Yesterday i probably used 15 Swift scrolls and same amount of armor enchant and AC scroll and not 1 was consumed. the only one that is consumed is the UNDY scroll. i haven't tried the 2k HP scroll but I'm willing to bet it won't be consumed. So I dunno what you're complaining about. this bug is actually positive for you.

IT is only consumed if you get DCd. lucky me i rarely get DCd
    You do realize you basically just confessed to deliberately abusing a bug, And encouraged another user to do so.

Thank you for this information, I'm glad I haven't consumed any of my scrolls and now I WONT until its fixed.

Integrity over Greed - HANDS DOWN.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-16-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Stay out of RLB

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Hello All,

I had 3 dc's in the Friday night first war's invasion. I used 3 PUS Np Increase scrolls as a result.

Any chance of someone checking the logs and returning the paid items which where defacto miss sold as they are not functioning as specified. I know I shouldn't have used 2 more after loosing the first one. I used one more as I really wasn't expecting so many dc's.

And the after the second DC I used another out of rage...

Anyway I doubt I will get compensated, but if i don't ask then the chance of compensation will be 0% as opposed to the 2% chance i may now have .. ^^

And no, i haven't sent a ticket yet, I will waste my time and do so if I get even the slightest of indications that it is worth doing, otherwise I won't bother.

Peace And Love,

Sincerely.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Hello All,

I had 3 dc's in the Friday night first war's invasion. I used 3 PUS Np Increase scrolls as a result.

Any chance of someone checking the logs and returning the paid items which where defacto miss sold as they are not functioning as specified. I know I shouldn't have used 2 more after loosing the first one. I used one more as I really wasn't expecting so many dc's.

And the after the second DC I used another out of rage...

Anyway I doubt I will get compensated, but if i don't ask then the chance of compensation will be 0% as opposed to the 2% chance i may now have .. ^^

And no, i haven't sent a ticket yet, I will waste my time and do so if I get even the slightest of indications that it is worth doing, otherwise I won't bother.

Peace And Love,

Sincerely.
    Had same problem, in weekend's 2nd war.
    Then I didn't use any scrolls in 3rd and monday's wars, couldn't take the risk of getting dced..then the scrolls I opened would get deleted.

Well, there's a maintenance today(18.06).
    Hopefully they'll take care of this bug.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 06-18-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Had same problem, in weekend's 2nd war.
    Then I didn't use any scrolls in 3rd and monday's wars, couldn't take the risk of getting dced..then the scrolls I opened would get deleted.

Well, there's a maintenance today(18.06).
    Hopefully they'll take care of this bug.
    *crosses fingers*

(although the possibility of the old bugs remaining and new ones appearing is pretty high from my experience ^^ ;P )