Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Umbrella
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    You can connect more than two accounts per IP?
    (more + 3 accounts)

it would be better to release another server on USKO at the same time as the one from steam just like old times (carnac west - carnac east)... im personally afraid of many Turkish players that mainly play to farm gold with k0xp and tbl ruining the game, finally knight online has one shot to expose this game on steam, and im just hoping this doesn't get messy with dirty moves from bad players.

my other question, will the account from steam be really easy to create just like knight online accounts? the easier it is, the better for people that create fake accounts :/

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    if they connected the game with steam correctly, you will be unable to edit any files from the game, because steam checks them all before starting the game
    so bye bye tbl edit and bye bye koxp as we know it...

let them create fake accounts, what are they going to do with it? will you buy a fake steam account only because it has a lvl 80 char on it? would you abandon your steam account with 200€ worth of games for it?

and if you try to log in to anyones steam account from your own computer, you will have to enter the code that steam sends to your email or phone...

so if someone gets hacked or scammed, it will be an account seller that should be banned on the spot
    Last edited by GroundShaker; 01-18-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Nickname
    Thephilosopher
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Revelation
    Server
    Piana
    Race
    El-Morad
    many old players are coming back for the steam server. it would be nice if there would be more exp spots to use. Hopefully the turkish players wont come to the server, but more than likely they will still come, and like always, claim a spot 24/7 and ks and lure on people if they end up losing it somehow. I think for the steam release to be successful, there should be some changes to the game to make it a little different than the other servers.

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by thephilosopher View Post
    many old players are coming back for the steam server. it would be nice if there would be more exp spots to use. Hopefully the turkish players wont come to the server, but more than likely they will still come, and like always, claim a spot 24/7 and ks and lure on people if they end up losing it somehow. I think for the steam release to be successful, there should be some changes to the game to make it a little different than the other servers.
    We should really stay on topic here, but I already made a topic with similar discussion here
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3xfXHu3nR

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Staying silent about server merges..?
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post
    Steam - USKO: No
    USKO servers merge: it's not defined yet. If NTTGames decide make a new server merge will be announced.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post

The new server wasn't even launched yet and you are thinking about merge?

There is a lot to go on the older servers... many merges to be considered before mixing steam and old usko. That would be a major move. I don't see them doing it. No reason at all.

Actually, I don't believe many people would move to steam.

First of all because 90% of the old usko servers are turkish. And turkish people have no reasons to go to steam.
    Second, because on old usko servers there are many people that are already maxed out on accesories, weapons, armors and level. So moving to a new server means go back to xp and farm again.

Those who have been playing usko for over a decade like me, are married now and some have kids.. which means not much time to dedicate to xp and farm

Anyway, steam sounds great for new players and old playings coming back to KO. I'll definetly check it out althought i'll be playing usko for sure.

But you shouldn't expect for a merge any soon. And hopefully the good and old USKO will be alive for another decade
    Last edited by Kytan; 01-21-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Steam Knightonline is up with two servers Cypher and Adonis with 3 each -- Congratulations!!! Looks like a hit! Still waiting to get in but looks like pack!
    Looks and feel like the game that we are playing over here. Can't get in for the moment but so happy for the launch!!

I was wondering why I can not see the bars on each servers to indicate red and green --

Looks like servers full during US and Canada time hours at night... Wow is it going to be like 24 hours full when the people from Turkey awaken.

Cypher - first server in Steam
    Adonis -- new... Successfully created character -- wow lots of freebies..

worms, bandicot xp.... too many noobs... hmm some are mining in moradon...join chaos at lvl 6

Knightonline -- is really popular in Turkey . turks are playing now...

.... clan created left 70k noah... I never seen server busy during this time - everyone trying to lvl up. Resuming exploration of Steam KO. so many Alecia wings opened in moradon... I am keeping mine in inn.

....sitting down xp and finishing the quest on moradon.. level 41.. have not logout yet -- joining bdw -- first one...

so noob and poor, using quest armors and weapons -- one thing good it can trade to buy and sell which I have no time yet. Battle of the noob at bdw -- we won. 9pm et. experienced vs winged knights...of course good party...

....two more servers added Xigenon and Beramus --

lunar war -- captain of the war (only member in the clan with 100 nps) -- lose to karus -- follow by server maintenance -- negate the invasion -- 3 lunar wars a week (dark lunar war eliminated and changed to lunar war?) Lunar war more like an ardream and rlb levels in one war for the moment..

....There is the daily item you can collect when you login similar to what we have here -- 3rd day by inside game's mail. When moradon looks empty -- time to relog to pick up the freebies. The change of date looks like following US/Canada. I am still used to around 6pm et when calendar day changed. lvl 44 at the moment..

... tried the rental -- 100k for complete set of armors and weapons -- good for 6 hrs...
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-27-2016 at 05:40 PM.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's hard to say if it's full with american people at american time or if most of online prople are turkish trying to lvl up faster...

I would go with the second option

Btw, I want to give steam servers about 10 or 20 days before I start lvling in there... being part of the big rush will bring nothing good but stress to me and there are many curious people playing the first days and I'm sure they will go back to their chars on old servers...