Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Can we buy KC for more than just EXP premium, I didnt have steam account before and now there are some restrictions for amount of KC that we can buy, can this be fixed?

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by VojtaS View Post
    Can we buy KC for more than just EXP premium, I didnt have steam account before and now there are some restrictions for amount of KC that we can buy, can this be fixed?
    Have you tried a pre-paid steam card? They are easily found on Game Stores...

I have enough money in my steam wallet, it jsut wont let me spend it in KO for knight cash.

Perhaps steam can consider about disabling the merchant feature in sub-server1 (only if there are more than one sub-server).
    so that those people who mainly want to do merchant wouldn't cause overwhelming to the server capacity.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    I just noticed that "USKO" and Steam have scheduled maintenance at the same day... almost same time >.<
    They should look for changing this scenario. So we can get distracted on Steam while USKO is under maintenance and vise versa

looks military camp 1 and 2 on emc town that works like eslant.. Is this correct?

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytan View Post
    I just noticed that "USKO" and Steam have scheduled maintenance at the same day... almost same time >.<
    They should look for changing this scenario. So we can get distracted on Steam while USKO is under maintenance and vise versa
    That's a good point we might consider . Although there are many factors when it comes to maintenances so it might not be possible

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    That's a good point we might consider . Although there are many factors when it comes to maintenances so it might not be possible
    Yeah, and i understand it. I'm sure that if you guys could do maintenance on separeted days, you would do it. I would say it would be even better cause then your tech support that work on maintenance would be able to be 100% focused on each maintenance at different days. But if you guys didn't do it, there must be a good reason behind it

I was just saying it would be great for players that will play on both servers but thnks for being kind and taking ur time to reply me