Anger Gauge (Anger Explosion)

i noob please guide me i trying to use anger explosion and show that need anger gauge fill up only and use the skill , anyone help ?

Everytime you get killed in pk zones (ronark land, ardream, ronark land base) 1 piece is added to the gauge.
    It takes about 8 deaths ( I can't remember exactly).
    To use the skill you need to put it into the skillbar like the oher skills. The skill can be found on the second page of the Basic Skill tab.
    The skill is an area effect so get in close to a group of people and unleash the fury XD.

p.s. it's a good idea to try to get as close as possible to the person marked as 'Rival' to make sure they get hit. The anger effect does a lot of damage and almost guarantees that you will get the kill in which case you will get a revenge kill.

Quote Originally Posted by shin00bie View Post
    Everytime you get killed in pk zones (ronark land, ardream, ronark land base) 1 piece is added to the gauge.
    It takes about 8 deaths ( I can't remember exactly).
    To use the skill you need to put it into the skillbar like the oher skills. The skill can be found on the second page of the Basic Skill tab.
    The skill is an area effect so get in close to a group of people and unleash the fury XD.

p.s. it's a good idea to try to get as close as possible to the person marked as 'Rival' to make sure they get hit. The anger effect does a lot of damage and almost guarantees that you will get the kill in which case you will get a revenge kill.
    this is so helpful thanks bro i get it :P