Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedal

Pedal

hi i would like to ask , i play knight online got 10 years already i know got a software call pedal is pedal are legal ? please anyone know reply me

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStaR6341 View Post
    hi i would like to ask , i play knight online got 10 years already i know got a software call pedal is pedal are legal ? please anyone know reply me
    no, they are not. However it is very hard to prove that some one using such software/hardware
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

but one thing i can 100% confirm mostly rogue confirm using pedal ... because only 1 skill they put for minor heal that is impossible

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    my feeling tells me u already using one and u are just asking for permission.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Alright, let's clarify few things here.

1. Is pedal forbidden?
    As REGISS_ mentioned above, it is illegal.
    However, proving usage of a pedal or any kind of software that behaves like a pedal isn't simple.

2. Will you get banned in case you get caught?
    It really depends on the GM's initiative, some players gets blocked some get teleported into discipline dungeon and some get blocked temporarily / permanently.
    Depends on how bad it is.

3. Is it true that many users use it?
    True, but there are also many players that are avoiding using a pedal or any kind of software in order to player better.
    Keep in mind that if any of these players are proven to be using any of these, they may get punished for it.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 01-06-2016 at 07:35 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well, pedal is impossible to be proven. I'm sure that everyone can realize when a rouge or so is using a pedal. But no one can prove it unfortunatelly. The pedal is just a peripheral device (i.e a mouse or keyboard) that has the ability to record a macro (or a sequence of keys or moviments).

I have never seen a pedal before but I believe it's just like a mouse or a keyboard with macro. All they do is to spam so keys (shortcuts on skillbar).

So no one can really prove one is using it, although it's pretty obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Kytan View Post
    Well, pedal is impossible to be proven. I'm sure that everyone can realize when a rouge or so is using a pedal. But no one can prove it unfortunatelly. The pedal is just a peripheral device (i.e a mouse or keyboard) that has the ability to record a macro (or a sequence of keys or moviments).

I have never seen a pedal before but I believe it's just like a mouse or a keyboard with macro. All they do is to spam so keys (shortcuts on skillbar).

So no one can really prove one is using it, although it's pretty obvious
    Hi Kytan,

first of all, you have just disclose 2 facts and result in a bad way.
    - pedal user is impossible to prove
    - hint/way how to get the cheat done

and from here, those cowards and lame players who still digging how to get it works, they will started to use it after read this.

and lastly, many months back, one of my ingame friend,
    show me a link (please don't ask me what it is and where to get it) where to buy pedal,
    and it is surprisingly cheap and no... I didn't give a sh.....it, i don't use pedal.

Hopefully mod here can censor some of Kytan's messages that contain too much details.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    my feeling tells me u already using one and u are just asking for permission.
    i am not using because i am the one 3 button of minor but still lose to one button minor rogue make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStaR6341 View Post
    i am not using because i am the one 3 button of minor but still lose to one button minor rogue make me sick
    hahahahahhah better than lvl83 geared warrior get pawn by a lvl80 sin? hahahahahahahaha the minor and skills cast are just way way way way way too fast.
    and yeah, that's the noob me hahahahaha

Nickname
    MACHOOONATORZ
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Slapperz
    Race
    El-Morad
    Pedal is a hardware just like keyboard and as far as I know its easily accessible in Turkey, there are even companies who make and sell these. And you can get pedals from internet cafes in Turkey. And as far as I can tell most rogues are using some sort of macro or pedal software. Watch any +83 pk movie on youtube you will see how fast they are minoring and never failing skills. Like I said macro users are not only in KO buy in many games. And I am not quiet sure if there is any possible way to prevent this.