Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Angry Official site Resellers making things clear.

hello all..

i want to ask something to GMs And Mods
    why the site support the resllers like BuyNoGame Kopazar ..ETC?

and if i sold Gbs on those sites and my account on it became big and allows me to buy an item from such sites is it legal or not legal?

and if charged these sites to buy an item with turk liras is these legal or illegal?

and if it is illegal why Ko support them and putting such sites on its official webpage?

because these cost and waste lots of real mony with dupe things and duplicated items and loses a lot of money

we need answers to make these things clear to everybody

Kind Regards.
    Peace.
    Last edited by revolter01; 01-08-2016 at 05:24 AM.

What Goes Around Comes Around

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    No one's ever really bothered to ask this question, I agree with you though, would like to see KO make their own item trading site. It could help stabilize markets and allow them to properly plan out merges.
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    there is some 1 asked to buy rings and got dual rings with duplicated the rings became dark and massage said it is duplicated item after trade by 1 minute
    from buynogame site and he don't know what he should do so that is why i ask on forums should he sue the BuyNoGame Site or the Ko Site or what..!!

he lost too much from these

Peace..

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm sure you created this thread to hear something from gms, but here are the answers you are looking for (and i'm sure u know them all ):

Is it illegal?
    - Yes, it is.

Do KO official folks know these websites sell items, chars and gbs?
    - Yes, they do.

If you buy from or sell to these webpages, are you going to be banned?
    - Probably not, unless you start publishing to everyone that you are doing it. On old servers, most of +10 itens are negociated for TL or USD as it is really hard to trade 100gbs or so by using the in game trade. If NTT decides to delete all the items / gbs bought from those websites, the game economy would crash and many big players would quit. So I don't see them doing it. But yeah, hopefully they will create rules to those resellers, prohibiting them to sell items and in game products.

Am I encouraging you to buy something?
    - Hell no! I wouldn' risk my money with items... and they always ask too much for the items (specially if you are not in turkey. I heard that you end up paying about 30% more if you don't have a turkish account or card.)

Besides, those companies are affecting a lot the game economy in most servers.

I believe they stocked so many gbs that "in game money" (noahs) became something really rare and therefore, worths a lot now.

Imagine a company with enought credit to buy like 3000 gbs for 4TL each... (nothing crazy, right? We are talking about 5k usd investment)It's just a matter of time until people start feeling the need of gbs in game... then they rise the gb price to 16TL each and... bang, that's 300% profit in there >. <
    Last edited by Kytan; 12-28-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytan View Post
    I'm sure you created this thread to hear something from gms, but here are the answers you are looking for (and i'm sure u know them all ):

Is it illegal?
    - Yes, it is.

Do KO official folks know these websites sell items, chars and gbs?
    - Yes, they do.

If you buy from or sell to these webpages, are you going to be banned?
    - Probably not, unless you start publishing to everyone that you are doing it. On old servers, most of +10 itens are negociated for TL or USD as it is really hard to trade 100gbs or so by using the in game trade. If NTT decides to delete all the items / gbs bought from those websites, the game economy would crash and many big players would quit. So I don't see them doing it. But yeah, hopefully they will create rules to those resellers, prohibiting them to sell items and in game products.

Am I encouraging you to buy something?
    - Hell no! I wouldn' risk my money with items... and they always ask too much for the items (specially if you are not in turkey. I heard that you end up paying about 30% more if you don't have a turkish account or card.)

Besides, those companies are affecting a lot the game economy in most servers.

I believe they stocked so many gbs that "in game money" (noahs) became something really rare and therefore, worths a lot now.

Imagine a company with enought credit to buy like 3000 gbs for 4TL each... (nothing crazy, right? We are talking about 5k usd investment)It's just a matter of time until people start feeling the need of gbs in game... then they rise the gb price to 16TL each and... bang, that's 300% profit in there >. <

thanks bro for the answers

but such site did traded an item with a duplicated item and these item cost so much and they refused to fix these problem however they should check the item before the trade and test it

that item made by a hacker and worth nothing and maybe cause of that the char got banned
    my friend don't know what should he do he lost alot and maybe he will gonna lose his account also and these is unfair

the fact of game supporting such sites must be sure that they not abusing shuch contract between them and sites must test items before trading cause like these they will give only duplicated items to victims like my friend unless Ko kick such un trusted sites from its webpage and no more support them

we are not Turkish players i know but we have at least rights must have some good care
    in my opinion i feel like game have rules only with big strong players the Top floor users and must stay in the Top how ever how much working hard u do u have no place to be one of the best cause u will have lots of troubles in ur way like mafia group they control the servers and no place for u with those wolves .

i need some 1 from game MODs or GMs to take care of these issue without blocking the account of my friend and get back his item from that site
    he was just trying to be good gear player not for any kind of profit but for fun only and enjoying the game he is not hacker not GB farmer not koxper he is decent player only he deal with such site for an item and he got it duplicated

TY for ur concern guys and i hope a Mod or GM show up here and tell us how such thing can fix

Kind Regards
    Peace..

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well, I am just a regular player in here so I can't say they will do or not something about it.

But don't create too much expectations. As buying items with real money is ilegal, I don't see why they would help your friend.

And remember that NTT have authorized these sites to sell ESN Codes and Npoints only. That is why NTT publishes their names at the official webpage. But it doesn't mean that buying illegal services from these pages will have NTT covering your back...

Anyway, good luck with that and I hope people quit buying items from those pages... they are crashing the game economy and if people quit using their services, the game's economy might be healthy again...

Bu the way, if the item was duplicated, it stills worth a shot to report (even if your friend's acc may be blocked). I believe NTT can track the all the trandes in which this item was involved and also track the person who duplicated items+ other duped items as well. That will not bring your friend's item back but will be of a great support to our gamers comunity!

Take care.
    Last edited by Kytan; 12-28-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    From when reselling is illegal? O.o

most of the games allows these kind of things but you should be careful here.

if you buy gold bars or items from these resellers, you will not get any help from customer support, if you'll have any problem related with these items&gb's.
    Novus Ordo Seclorum

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Selling items for real money? Since the begining...

dupe still exists? I thought that was fixed long ago