Thread: be warned

be warned

some former xigenon players will remember the name zestia.
    He stopped playing years ago, because of all kinds of accusations, which he denied of course.

Later he came back with the char name machete, and made trouble again.

Some months ago he restarted on gordion with the name babashooka.
    babashooka or his former chars scammed at least 3 people in the game, and after his last scam left the game ten seconds later.

Now he is here again.
    ONE MONTH AGO i pmed 4gasmatic in eslant town, saying i knew he is babashooka.
    HE DENIED categoricely, and said i was absolutely wrong.

yesterday 4gasmatic, now on karus side, started to pm me, and did not denie again he was babashooka, zestia, or whatever in the past, but he said he never scammed someone in his game LIFE;

i want to warn everyone for him
    karus side char name 4gasmatic, warrior,

btw when he says he is no scammer, he admitted he share his char with someone, ( i know the name ) and that sharer must have scammed people, not he, zuhahahahhahaha

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Thanks for the heads up but do you have any evidence in your possession by any chance ?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

i know his victims and they told me the way he is acting, and i know the name of his sharer.
    and in game i warned many many people for him, so they refused what he proposed to them.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    i know his victims and they told me the way he is acting, and i know the name of his sharer.
    and in game i warned many many people for him, so they refused what he proposed to them.
    That's not what I asked, I know the victims as well but keep in mind that stealing from another player in-game is a serious offense.
    He could actually get blocked for that if you have an evidence, which is why I asked above about evidence.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."