Thread: Help me please!

Unhappy Help me please!

It's been several days since I banearon, as always lvl 59 Ardream game recently and never tube no problem in the 6 years I'm playing, but the day 12/10/2015 i was walking while playing bowl Disconnect Ardream and which gave me to return to logear I had it blocked by rivals adversaries with which to pk denounced my party alleging that use illegal hack which flatly rejected, and it seems very unfair to me that way have blocked without reason, that there is a bug in Ardream of that when you walk inside the bowl appears as if you levitate above but are matters of seconds I was doing pk, and I got blockade, please check this area and would like to get my mind I have a lot invested there, as to stain the game 100% legal, there koxp in Ronark land, killing Felankor, and they are not banned in the meantime I banned me as if I were so please I hope to take up the matter thank you very much.

Hello 00Sygnus00. We have Comunidad en Español. I believe you can express better yourself on there in your own language. Sometimes translator do not help at all.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!