Thread: looking for pk

looking for pk

hi i played this game 8 years ago and quited...
    got back 2 years ago and quited...
    all those times was becasue all of the pk was overflowed with turks ppls (not that i have problem with them...) but they lack of english skills
    so if there is any english speaker here pls leave name so we can contact...

btw... i started now mage after quiting my rogue got gear for pk so let's be in touch
    Last edited by WomboCombo1; 12-11-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by WomboCombo1 View Post
    hi i played this game 8 years ago and quited...
    got back 2 years ago and quited...
    all those times was becasue all of the pk was overflowed with turks ppls (not that i have problem with them...) but they lack of english skills
    so if there is any english speaker here pls leave name so we can contact...

btw... i started now mage after quiting my rogue got gear for pk so let's be in touch
    Hello.

If you're looking for a group of English speaking players to play with, I highly recommend you on trying Gordion or Europa.
    I think Ares lack of English speaking players.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-11-2015 at 03:59 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Hello.

If you're looking for a group of English speaking players to play with, I highly recommend you on trying Gordion or Europa.
    I think Ares lack of English speaking players.
    If you have not played Ares -- you may want to keep your thought to yourself. If you want to recruit all new English speaking players -- do it not to say false things against other servers.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    If you have not played Ares -- you may want to keep your thought to yourself. If you want to recruit all new English speaking players -- do it not to say false things against other servers.
    I didn't say anything false, you are more than welcomed to visit Gordion or Europa and check on the amount of English speaking clans&players we have here and then go and compare it to any other server.

Facts, nothing more.

FYI, I did check on other servers 2-3 weeks ago. I didn't just come and post a comment without anything to back it up.
    And no, I am not trying to recruit him, do you see me telling him to try a single server? I recommended on two different servers Europa is one I don't play but as I said, I did check what's going on there.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-17-2015 at 04:12 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I only played Ares and have no time for other servers but I contribute in general discussion if I can.
    This is not the first time you did this thing on Ares/Athena -- You seemed to know everything even the server itself when you have not played the server. Keep your thought and comments to yourself -- you lack respect for Ares server and forum by that comment of yours. Am I not speaking english in the forum. Have you gone to lunar wars where captain are speaking in english?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    I only played Ares and have no time for other servers but I contribute in general discussion if I can.
    This is not the first time you did this thing on Ares/Athena -- You seemed to know everything even the server itself when you have not played the server. Keep your thought and comments to yourself -- you lack respect for Ares server and forum by that comment of yours. Am I not speaking english in the forum. Have you gone to lunar wars where captain are speaking in english?
    You went far too low and I am not willing to go that low so this will be my last comment in this thread.

1. I got nothing against Ares nor its players, I have played in Ares in the past actually(back in 04-05) and yeah, maybe 99% of the population has changed, but that's not a reason to say anything negative about that server.

2. I have friends playing in Ares(Turks), few played in Gordion and Europa and admitted that there are more Eng speaking players here, according to them the only reason they play in Ares is because of the items you could get hold of (Cursed weapons +10), besides that, I did my own research as well.
    Every now and then I do these researches and get some information about servers out there, to see what's the situation in other servers and so on.

I don't know if you were here on the forums for long enough but if you were, you might remember the topic I've created about merging Anatolia and Atlantis, it could give you an idea about my research, have you seen anyone from Atlantis or Anatolia complaining about that merge once it happened? I didn't, this is what I am trying to say, I don't just come here and post stuff without knowing for sure.

3. You yourself said you don't have time for other servers right? meaning you didn't check how's the population in other servers, hence you can't make a comparison to a different server, keep in mind that I never said that you won't find Eng speaking players in Ares at all, I said it just lacks of Eng speaking players compared to Gordion and Europa,
    perhaps the amount of Eng speaking players in Ares would be enough for OP and obviously for you but that has nothing to do with the opinion I shared.

As for keeping my thoughts and comments to myself, this is a public forum, it meant for people to share their thoughts.
    As you can see, there's nothing against players from server X posting about server Y.

But as I said before, this is the last comment I make in this thread since it went far too low then what I expected.

@WomboCombo1, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM, I'll do my best to provide as much information as possible.
    Good luck with your adventure in Knight Online.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-17-2015 at 04:16 PM.

better check what you say on Ares... If people who speak english like you in Gordion -- I will prefer Turk in Ares who speak little english. I don't troll on other servers -- coz I respect them to know better than anyone else including you.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 12-17-2015 at 10:11 PM.

UcanMageKronostaxD is my nick am turkish but from london am karus bdw

Nickname
    Marc
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    USA
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Uncle Sam Wants You To Join USA Clan!! We are english speaking clan. We do have people not from USA in clan but do speak english. We are a CZ pk clan, At the moment we are grinding to get our lvls. Lots of essy quest parties and para / brahman parties. Pm Einszett1 / warhawk. Again this is for Human side as stated in title of post. We use Team Speak, would be great if you used it to.