Nickname
    Zig
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    i had this problem,i had to spend like 30 npoints i keep resending my otp code,till some point it worked.

- Remove anything related with OTP from your computer or mobile phone
    - Login to www.http://www.nttgame.com/
    - go to MyAccount > Overwiev
    - find SMS Verification and register your telephone number ( be careful about your country code and you may check Yahweh's Way )
    - Load the OTP either to your mobile or to your Computer
    - Having completed that, go to http://otp.nttgame.com > MyICS
    All the guides are HERE
    - Use Activate OTP link
    Novus Ordo Seclorum

verifying my SMS is what's not working. no OTP code i get works

Ive already spent 10 npoints wasting to resend auths and codes and whatever. Cant NTT game just Authorize my account for me? like wtf i keep getting this error..I've already re downloaded Any OTP and resent auths ive reset everything from start to finish and still getting this error. Wtfffff

You entered wrong or used AnyOTP Code 10 times and your AnyOTP Program is blocked.
    You must reset to make it reusable. If 10 times fail is not done by yourself, then your account password may be compromised somehow. Your account is still protected by OTP, but we recommend you to change your account password.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Omg.. i've seen people with lack of patience (including me)... but i've never seen someone so grouchy like you. Aky is trying to help you, and you never quit complaining.

Sometimes the OTP can look tricky, but it's really simple to use it.

Look for a tutorial and just follow it. A very common mistake is to install it on a cellphone and do not synchronize the time. Than, after a fell attempts providing the wrong code, OTP gets blocked. Then a ticket to CS is the only solution.

And remeber you can always play without otp. Althought it's not recommended. But as you are starting a new account, your char won't be able to make any trade until it reaches lvl 40 or so.

So go look for a good tutorial in this forum (im sure there are many of them), open your ticket and start lvling your char.

Obviously there is a lot to be improved on this game. But if you played KO before (specially between 2007 - 2010), you will realized how better is the game now.
    Last edited by zidfill2; 12-09-2015 at 09:31 PM.

ive followed every single tut and thing aky has used, and yeah im grouchy because im spending money on something i shouldnt even have to spend it on. Spending $5 to trade in game is quite money hungry and for a program not to work like this OTP crap is crazy. Opening a ticket cost npoints as well which is totally retarded because if you need help and have no npoints your F**ked. I've tried everything i basically can by following 2-3 tuts now and all basically say the same thing, Which ive done multiple times. Don't know what else to do. and yes im very impatient because i get aggravated by stupid crap like this when it should be simple and easy, which turns out to be a total headache.

Also i have OTP working, just the SMS verification does not work AT ALL

EDIT: Also which one is exactly the OTP Code its asking for? is it the One time password that i set?, Is it the one from AnyOTP Program? or is it the one that they send when sending OTP ID:, Auth code, and it says NTTGame: (numbers)
    Last edited by Trippy5791; 12-09-2015 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy5791 View Post
    ive followed every single tut and thing aky has used, and yeah im grouchy because im spending money on something i shouldnt even have to spend it on. Spending $5 to trade in game is quite money hungry and for a program not to work like this OTP crap is crazy. Opening a ticket cost npoints as well which is totally retarded because if you need help and have no npoints your F**ked. I've tried everything i basically can by following 2-3 tuts now and all basically say the same thing, Which ive done multiple times. Don't know what else to do. and yes im very impatient because i get aggravated by stupid crap like this when it should be simple and easy, which turns out to be a total headache.

Also i have OTP working, just the SMS verification does not work AT ALL
    I've responded to your post here.

I posted the screen shots on other thread.
    Last edited by Trippy5791; 12-09-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Thank you Rotsauce, since problem is solved I will close here.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!