Cant verify SMS due to Npoints, cant buy npoints with paypal, and cant submit ticket.

Kind of a money hungry company here.

I cant do SMS verification to trade or sell in game as i dont have 5 NPoints to "send an SMS" to my phone.

I cant buy Npoints, i have tried buying various times, each time it says wait 0-72 hours, 72 hours has well passed and i still have nothing.

I cant submit a ticket as i havent got Npoints.

I also struggle to log in to the game as i cant buy premium.

I also cannot understand turkish, and the official sellers are pretty much all just that and some wont allow me to buy it because im outwith turkey it seems.

I also do not have cashbycard, i live in scotland.

Who do you have to reach out to, in order to get some support in this game? it seems very unwilling unless you've paid.

lol right? i was complaining about the same thing and its ridiculous. They are very greedy people now and it never used to be like this. Its a pay to play game for sure.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    It's not about greed, this system was implemented for a better security and in order to get rid off all the TPT users.
    What's 400 NPoint ? it's nothing compared to the amounts of NPoint players in this game purchase, trust me, NTTGame could care less whether if few players purchased NPoint in order to verify their accounts or not.

Imagine it was free? all gold farmers would've verified their accounts and then what? this game would've been filled with them.
    That way, they don't bother starting from first place because if they ended up buying 400 NPoint in order to verify their accounts and it got immediately blocked as soon as they started to use TPT ? you see what I am trying to say?

NTTGame has good intentions with this whole verification system, it was implemented more for the players than NTTGame.

As payment subject, you could also purchase NPoint through paypal using your paypal account or your credit card.
    Or, purchase NPoint through paysafecard or any other prepaid card feature you have there (depends on your region, some have GoCash and Rixty as well)

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

im tried to purchase npoints to verify my account... 4+ days ago and still no npoints.... Messaged admins no reply made a forum post... no reply....

Quote Originally Posted by D4m_kAgLPvKZ View Post
    im tried to purchase npoints to verify my account... 4+ days ago and still no npoints.... Messaged admins no reply made a forum post... no reply....
    You did purchase with paypal? Is new account? Whats your character name and server?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

It's been 3-4 days since I purchased as well on paypal and still have received nothing.

All I want to do is to be able to look through people's stalls.

Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I can vouch for you on this! I made (2) purchases through Paypal, still no merchandise!