Account suspended due to inactivity

I'll try to post my issue here see if ill get any response/help

I stopped play KO it was perhaps 2-4 years ago I played knight online last time and now that I want to start to play again it says my account is suspended due to inactivity. When I try to fill in the form to procced I cant come any further since it does not let me proceed. I have no idea when I registered in the beginning. I think it was still gamerfirst when I last played. Is there a way for me to get my account back and play because I have 2 lvl +60 chars and 1 lvl 59 with good gear and I dont want to start over again. Can sombodey please help me? I would appriciate it alot.

latjoisse.
    Last edited by Aky; 11-25-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Nickname
    Wanrina
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    NTTGAME
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Please send a ticket to learn more about your account status. Some accounts were deleted due to inactivity and some members could not complete their account integration properly. We need to check out your account and give you information by ticket.
    Wanrina
    Customer Support Team

At year 2012 knight online game was transferred from Gamersfirst to NTT Games. After this transition many inactive accounts were deleted. Probably this your case. Btw, please if you remember your character name and server it will help to game master find out whats the problem or if your account got deleted in that time.

This year we had another wave of account deletions. You can learn more about in next thread [Announcement] Pre-2012 Accounts Being Deleted

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

How do i send a ticket when i cant access my account?

Can gm check if my account is deleted?
    When it comes to character name im not completly sure but somthing like Just_a_Crush or JustACrush

ID=xxx
    Server=Ares
    Last edited by Aky; 11-26-2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Hide ID account

You can send ticket from another account and provide information. You need to have npoints on the account to send ticket. Please next time do not post in public your ID account / email / phone number or any other personal information. Always write your character name and server. Thank you.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I should also inform you that when applying for your ticket one of two things.....1) NTTGames do not reckonize any accounts made at registration before 2005 so make sure you say 2005 or higher.....2) when giving your email address in which you created the account....They do not reckonize Capital letters use in an email address...they are not key sensitive...Hope this helps....after all I learned the hard way.....lol
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia