KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by scy_PmJgEZrd View Post
    but when iam trying to register with same email it says that this email is already registred even when i used option on forgot ID i got email with mine ID
    Perhaps you logged into your character before a bit after 2012 or?
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...-Being-Deleted

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

well they say that i should be able to use mine email again if it was deleted but since i cant use mine email in new registrationi have to assume that mine account isnt deleted
    Last edited by scy_PmJgEZrd; 11-20-2015 at 09:45 AM.

so iam gonna ask again can some admin reset password on mine account (character name: Bloodyskull or Scylla) please?
    thank you

Hello i wanted to know if u could help me get into my account. its saying "game update false". please let me know if u can help. Please let me know if you can help ive logged a few thousand hours and played it for years. Just decided to get back into this game. please let me know if you can help! thx

was there any resolution to this?

I too was a member long ago and I think the company sold two times. but I do have access to the email address and it wont let me reset the password. SO what to do now?