My account was hacked, and all my items were stolen.

Hello

Last night someone hacked my account and stole my worth items and all my money, can someone help me and recover my items/money?

At first i am playing here for 1 month already, get my character to lvl 72, get some Npoints and bought items for me. All my work this past month is now down when someone hacked me. I am playing on Ares server, my priest name is AlexSkye.
    The list of stolen items/money is here :

- 58m in money
    - Priest shell set reb +1 (without gloves)
    - Holy Animor +1 reb
    - Judgment scroll
    - Genie hammer

Please someone check this and help me.

Kind regards

we all hope you had OTP
    Novus Ordo Seclorum

So since i doesn't have OTP that means this is my end in USKO. Seems nothing changed, just 1 month after i back in USKO and i'm hacked again as before, even with new account.
    I don't think to lose money again and start again collecting items. This is bad.

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    I had OTP and still was not helped ! It happened when IPhone found AnyOtp was a unsafe site LOL But the items I lost was in the thousand's ! Good luck to you ! You wont get help ! you speak ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxKALELxx View Post
    I had OTP and still was not helped ! It happened when IPhone found AnyOtp was a unsafe site LOL But the items I lost was in the thousand's ! Good luck to you ! You wont get help ! you speak ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter what language you speak, you always can send ticket to customer support.

Question: If you had npoints in your account to do SMS verification, why you didnt make too ICS OTP and activate?

Be smart and protect your account before it's to late!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSkye View Post
    Hello

Last night someone hacked my account and stole my worth items and all my money, can someone help me and recover my items/money?

At first i am playing here for 1 month already, get my character to lvl 72, get some Npoints and bought items for me. All my work this past month is now down when someone hacked me. I am playing on Ares server, my priest name is AlexSkye.
    The list of stolen items/money is here :

- 58m in money
    - Priest shell set reb +1 (without gloves)
    - Holy Animor +1 reb
    - Judgment scroll
    - Genie hammer

Please someone check this and help me.

Kind regards
    Hello.

I am sorry for your loss but as long as you didn't have OTP activated for Knight Online service I highly doubt your items will be restored.

However, as I can see you are playing in Ares and well, the items you lost aren't exactly hard to get in that server.
    I'd say, start again, activate OTP and since you are a priest, I wouldn't recommend getting a shell set again.
    A priest chitin set would be cheaper and will be more useful (since you'll have more points to put in HP over INT) till you can afford getting a krowaz set +7.

I believe your character can get stronger even in a short time.
    I know for a fact about players that lost items that their value is 10 times more expensive than what you lost (got hacked, didn't have OTP, the same story),
    yet they came back to play, activated OTP and now they got pretty much the same gear they had before if not better.

Honestly, it's better it happened to you only with this gear and let's say not in few months when you would've had way more items.

Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by xxKALELxx View Post
    Having your account registered to the OTP system doesn't make your account OTP protected.
    In order to actually "have" OTP you have to activate KO's OTP service manually.

As long as you didn't do that, you didn't actually "have" OTP.

As for the English part, I highly doubt you bothered to submit a CS ticket and even if you did,
    there is no reason for them to ignore you as long as you answered all the required questions and used a proper language.

Keep in mind that whether you're telling the truth or not(about the OTP part), they can find out so basically if you are telling the truth, all you had to do really is submit a ticket and provide the necessary information, perhaps even explain briefly about the issue.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 11-10-2015 at 08:49 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    AlexSkye,

Sorry for your loss. It's important that your account is secure. Make sure that you equip your account with SMS verification, a strong password with special characters such as (@#$!%) and make sure not to share your account. Also, be aware of phishing techniques in obtaining your password. I hope everything works out for you and good luck!

Cheers!