Thread: Market Died??

Market Died??

Has the market died or everyone run outta money? Havent sold anything for days and I see things just keep going down..

Well, right now on Gordion server Iron Necklace worth 300m noahs... Probably this give you an idea about was going on at market.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

so I guess that would be, yeah, it has...

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderone View Post
    so I guess that would be, yeah, it has...
    It really depends on what are you trying to sell and for how much.
    Some items have a low demand, Iron necklace(s) can be sold very easily actually because it's used in trades.
    The reason Iron necks prices and other items has dropped significantly is because many hacker accounts got blocked with a lot of hacked gold bars.
    And since NTTGame never restored gold bars, these gold bars was basically deleted, meaning there are less gold bars in the server which caused item prices drop in-game.

Conclusion: the market didn't die, it's just that players has fewer gold bars in their possession these days which make us all think very carefully before we buy an item .

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    a lot of drops or injections of items -- flooded the market -- making it cheap. Even the demo in crafting -- nttgame burning iron belts. lol.
    These iron belts were injected for a good purpose, it's not like they're selling these iron belts in merchants or bought them from merchants.
    And honestly, it has nothing to do with item injections, NTTGame does not create a duplication of items or inject items for no reason, that is why when they had the restoration process still running they never injected items above +9, in order to avoid a duplication of a certain item.

It's just what I mentioned above, many hackers got blocked with gold bars or items on their characters, which caused the market shake a bit.. if there are less GBs in a specific server it means the players will have less GBS in their possession (e.g. you sold an item while having OTP inactive --> you got hacked --> the hacker that hacked you got blocked --> the GBS he stole are basically gone)

back then, before nttgame started catching those hackers 1by1 they (the hackers) sold these gold bars to websites for real money, this website sold it to players which created some kind of cycle, the gold bars were always in player's hands eventually but now these sites has fewer gold bars for sale which create a higher demand for gold bars.. which also made the GB value jump and that affected the prices in-game.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 11-07-2015 at 03:31 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

not selling anything unusual. Pathos glove set that were going for 250 are now like half of that. Or at least that's what ive been offered. Wings were in the 550 range now less than 450.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderone View Post
    not selling anything unusual. Pathos glove set that were going for 250 are now like half of that. Or at least that's what ive been offered. Wings were in the 550 range now less than 450.
    Wings are not sold that easily if you are trying to buy items from PuS and sell then I recommend you to try Spirit of Genie, 60% hp scrolls, 300ac scrolls.
    Pathos gloves, I am not sure how much it's worth but I think somewhere around 180? 190?

PUS items will probably keep on dropping a bit more till it stabilizes, this PUS discount shook the PUS item market.
    The items I mentioned above doesn't cost a lot (in-game and pus) which is why its easier to get rid of these,
    I recommend you to try these items for the next time.