Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nttgame doesn´t want my money.

So, lately i´ve been trying to get npoints to verify my KO account, so i made a paypal acc, transfered some money there and tried to purchase npoints, but guess what, the game doesn´t want my money When i do the transaction(trying to buy for 5€) it says that the npoints will be tranfered within 0-72 hrs, due to middle services, everything goes smoothly until there, it never even takes money off my paypal acc It says that purchase has been completed and i just have to wait but nothing happens even after 72 hrs, no money gets removed from my PP and no npoints have been transfered any ideas on this ?

Nickname
    Wanrina
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    NTTGAME
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello godstefan;

For some security reasons, We manage some investigations before approving your PayPal transactions. Please check out our announcement about the issue by clicking here.

If you have any question about your payment, please submit a ticket to Billing category.
    Wanrina
    Customer Support Team

how can i submit a ticket if i have no npoints ? im transfering just to get npoints via paypal, and how do u check me if i have no past transaction, im a new account, how do u decide whether im good enough or not ?

5 days, still waiting -.-

been over a week now -.-

I have the same problem. Yesterday I bought 1680 point to get prem and verify my phone. still no answer. I have paid for a lot of stuf(games like counter trike, swtor online) trough paypal and transactions always took max 10 mins. Only here i cant buy points trough paypal normally :/ Please gm help we just want buy points lol oO

Nickname
    Wanrina
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    NTTGAME
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello;

Your gameplay time, character levels and other in-game activities are part of our investigation. Please also read more by clicking here.

- PayPal Transactions of a new created account may not be approved.
    - PayPal Transactions of an account that has low levelled characters may not been accepted.

I understand your situation but the system works in this way for some security reasons. Please try to use ESN Codes until you gain enough experience for your account.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Wanrina; 11-05-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    Wanrina
    Customer Support Team

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    @godstefan,

Hello.

You may try to purchase NPoint through one of the official resellers and activate it instantly after receiving the ESN code you purchased.
    Or you may also purchase a prepaid card such as Paysafe card, GoCash or Rixty and activate it. (Depends on your location).

Official resellers page can be found HERE
    Last edited by DaDegano; 11-05-2015 at 03:31 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Dear Wanrina!
    I don't want to get more than 59 lvl because i want to play with friends in Ardream, so that mean you will never accept my paypal payment? I just want pay and play. I cant play when i have not verified my mobile nor without premium. And i cant verify it without ntt point.
    I even bought especially paysafecar for 25 euro and i cant use it becaue there is no option to buy ntt point for paysafecard, only from payafecard account(and i cant use my 25 euro coupon on polish paysafecard account). I just want to buy stuff and play. Please help me

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGBUURGA View Post
    Dear Wanrina!
    I don't want to get more than 59 lvl because i want to play with friends in Ardream, so that mean you will never accept my paypal payment? I just want pay and play. I cant play when i have not verified my mobile nor without premium. And i cant verify it without ntt point.
    I even bought especially paysafecar for 25 euro and i cant use it becaue there is no option to buy ntt point for paysafecard, only from payafecard account(and i cant use my 25 euro coupon on polish paysafecard account). I just want to buy stuff and play. Please help me
    Your character level has nothing to do with the approval process.
    The approval process is based on in-game behaviours, account's age etc.

Paysafe card should work for you tho.

Try using the following guide in order to activate it:
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...ow-to-use-them

As you can see REGISS_ is from Poland as well, if it works for him it should work for you too.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 11-05-2015 at 03:50 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."