Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You don't unerstand. I bought paysafecard from germansite wertkartenverkauf.com and i can't use it to fill my paysafecard account. When i try paysafecard say" you can't fill payafecard account with payafecar from another country". There is no option to buy ntt point with coupon PIN on site.
    Nevermind i'll just buy another psc with pln. I didn't know buying points in mmo can be so hard -.-
    Last edited by BAGBUURGA; 11-05-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    @godstefan,

Hello.

You may try to purchase NPoint through one of the official resellers and activate it instantly after receiving the ESN code you purchased.
    Or you may also purchase a prepaid card such as Paysafe card, GoCash or Rixty and activate it. (Depends on your location).

Official resellers page can be found HERE
    That´s the problem, none of the resellers support my country, that´s why i have to buy npoints directly, i only need them to verifiy my account. Can´t use a ticket either since it requires Npoints, which i´m having trouble getting here. I guess i´ll just leave it pending and not take my money out of paypal, since i have no other option to buy npoints.
    About the resellers:
    Most of them are in Turkish, which i can´t understand. The only English page i can open is Zifisu, but that site doesn´t support my country when i try to transfer money:
    And i don´t know if the shatteredcrystal site is in english or not it just doesn´t open for me, keeps loading forever.
    Last edited by godstefan; 11-06-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by godstefan View Post
    That´s the problem, none of the resellers support my country, that´s why i have to buy npoints directly, i only need them to verifiy my account. Can´t use a ticket either since it requires Npoints, which i´m having trouble getting here. I guess i´ll just leave it pending and not take my money out of paypal, since i have no other option to buy npoints.
    About the resellers:
    Most of them are in Turkish, which i can´t understand. The only English page i can open is Zifisu, but that site doesn´t support my country when i try to transfer money:
    And i don´t know if the shatteredcrystal site is in english or not it just doesn´t open for me, keeps loading forever.
    Bynogame should work and as for ShatteredCrystal, they're no longer working as resellers. I don't know why they're on that list but anyone besides them is still working.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

So i redid the PP payment directly yesterday, and today i finally got my npoints ! Thank you very much
    20 seconds later, accoutn verified
    Last edited by godstefan; 11-11-2015 at 03:28 PM.