Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Restoration had been approved - THEN WHAT OMG !?!

Dear GM / Admin

my account been hacked and i send ticket to support and after long time i get this mail .

ticket: 1234114
    Solution: [Apr 18 2013 2:43PM] :
    Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support Team.
    Your Item Restoration had been approved.
    Please be patience until restoration is done.
    Please also do not forget to check your E-Mail regularly during these days.

i been waiting from 18 April till now almost 45 day after i get the approval and still nothing !
    i didnt get any mail or even when i send other ticket ask why this big delay they send auto answer and STILL NOTHING !

can anyone tell me how long it will take to restore my items / money if i already get the approval ?
    or you just pushing everyone to quit this game ?

please anyone help or anyone tell me WHEN or WHY this delay !!?!! OMG 45 day and still counting !

The restoration process is done by waves. Thay is why you still didnt get you itmes back.

It is hard to say such kind of a phrase but you should wait your turn related with restoration waves.
    Aeternum Vale

Takes very long time, you have to be patient. I have been hacked at 1st day of 2013 and I got restored 2 weeks ago Although it is a long time, I am still happy about that

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by mrswordf1sh View Post
    Takes very long time, you have to be patient. I have been hacked at 1st day of 2013 and I got restored 2 weeks ago Although it is a long time, I am still happy about that
    finely some good news
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    LastofTheMohican
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    I am waited now 11 months and no restoration. People like me gave the early report to let them know there was a problem in the first place. I know exactly the date and time I was hacked and gave all the proper information in ticket. Sixth month later they said they will start restoration, then gave official announcement in December 2012. And yet still, I am forgotten and punished! Finally in response to ticket, they simply said "Denied" and gave no explanation about WHY. I followed all the rules, and now thief is got away stealing my IN+3, ROL+3, Gab+8, etc., all items I had for 2 years before I got hacked! It's ridiculous and insulting, NTT screwed me royally after I am giving $200/month to PUS while playing. For legal player as me, they can't give 1 reason for Denied me. Not one! No reason exist.

LastOfTheMohican
    CYPHER
    Last edited by LastMohican; 06-15-2013 at 03:46 AM.

wow i get restore letter 2 days ago wow
    BUT they restore chitin +6 and forget to restore my 14 gold bar ! lol

what i do with chitin +6 and i send the ticket for my 14 gold bar ?
    how they forget the import part !!

thanks for restore the low items but i send ticket for the money 14 gold bar for me is reason i waited 3 months now
    not chitin +6 !

please admin if you make me wait very long time to restore my items then at lest restore it as well not just back chitin+6 !
    and ignore my 14 gold bar because i send ticket for restore that gold bars to can play again !
    i send ticket for that last week and still no one replay and the same in forum .

that's really unfair at all !

what the point of waiting round 3 months and after my case got approved i wait long time for what ?
    for chitin +6 that worth nothing and they don't restore my 14 gold bars !!

and i send ticket again asking why they didn't restore the money because its the reason i send ticket, And no replay yet !

really that's not fair at all and sound funny failed !
    no wander the game become empty last days and a lot of players quit the game and more will do the same if the game continue like that .

i hope support team wake up and admin team try to do something before its to late .

waiting any answer .

Race
    Karus
    they only restore certain items at certain lvls and don't think they recover money tho
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

ok when i send ticket from 3 months ago i say the problem is lose my money i didnt wait 3 stupid months for chitin +6
    or wait crap mails from support like robots that say wait wait wait and at end i get chitin +6 !

i send ticket and waited 3 months or more to get my 14 gold bars !!
    what is this really, if they dont recover money and i didnt see this on any rules on the game site and sure they didnt show it .
    then give me the hacker account i will take it my self or they add my money back !

i didnt wait dam 3 months or more and get crap chitin+6 at end !

this game become crap and fail day after day really.

WHY ADMIN DONT CARE ABOUT PLAYERS , or i must be baba shop to get the care !?!