Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Player Question

Hello everyone saw this game looked interested ins decided to try it out and with all game I try I like going in with some knowledge to help the process be lot smoother. Be nice if questions can be answered as detailed as possible and always feel free to add anything else I should know. Thanks guys =D

1. Whats a good server for a English speaking player?
    2. Do the two side matter too much?
    3. What classes are needed the most? PvE or PvP and if possible some build or tips be nice
    4. Hows the cash shop?
    5. Whats the main form of leveling (grinding or questing)
    6. Whats end game like?
    7. How much do you need to party for stuff or you can get by pretty well soloing?
    8. How is the crafting system? (is it something worth going in to or its just there>)
    9. Hows the leveling speed and whats the cap?

That is yet so far will add more if I think of something and thanks again for the answer now waiting for this que to get in a server XD

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

Welcome to Knight Online .

Now, about your questions.

1. Gordion or Europa, most of the English speaking players are playing in those servers, don't be mistaken, it's not like you'll find millions of English speaking players there, but it wouldn't be too hard to find a group of English speaking players to play with.

2. Not really, skills are the same in both races, classes strength and so on.
    It's just a matter of preference.

3. Warriors.

4. How do you mean? I am not sure if I got it right, but you can open Power up Store ('cash shop') by hitting the "M" icon you have on the left-end corner on the bottom, then hit "Power up Store".

5. Well, you won't have enough quests to reach max level just by questing.
    You'll have to join/create experience parties as well.
    Once you reach level 60+, it is recommended to get into a Paramun party and EXP there.
    When you reach level 77+, you may start completing quests in order to reach level 80 quickly.

6. PVP, as simple as that, the main point in this game is PVP.
    It's called "PK" normally, you can go to YouTube and look for PK videos so you get the whole idea.

7. Depends on your level, some mobs you could easily solo and some mobs you will need a party.
    It's recommended to have a party at any point, whether you're EXPing or Questing.

8. If you're lucky enough you can actually make a lot of coins by crafting and selling the items you obtain.
    You can visit [Hepa Pupil] Shozin NPC, hit "Manufacturing", "Yes, please show me your power" and then hit "Formula" in order to see the items you'll need in order to craft.
    Note: [Hepa Pupil] Shozin is located at Moradon, if you'll use the /town feature it should be on your left (if you're facing the stairs) - far left.
    If you're having trouble find this NPC, you can open the map by hitting "M" and then on the right-end side on the top you'll see an option to select an NPC/mob, just select [Hepa Pupil] Shozin and find it.

9. It depends on if you're using a premium, if you have a stable EXP party if you use any additional buffs/items to increase the base experience points you receive per mob. The level cap is 83/5.
    However, you should be fine after reaching 83/0.

The number you have after the slash mark is called rebirth, you can rebirth your character up to 5 times after reaching level 83 and 100%.
    Every rebirth gives you another 2 stat points but no skill points.
    You can find more information about the rebirth feature over here: http://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/new...ceview/120/443

And speaking of stat points, after level 60, every level (till 83/1 of course) you get 5 stat points instead of just 3.

Feel free to post here any other question you have, I'll do my best with giving you as detailed information as possible.

Good luck

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Thanks for the answers =D and i meant how is the cash shop as in how balanced is it as I played my fair share of f2p games with good and beyond broken cash shops XD Also thanks for the server suggestion so i'm not spending 5hr queing for midgard XD

Edit: So got the game up and running and for some reason its only taking up like the top left corner of my screen, in opinions i try to adjust the solution up but it never saves and can't window mode either =\
    Last edited by rex; 10-20-2015 at 05:36 AM.

Nickname
    ISnufidufinatorZ
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    IIRAMPAGEII
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Open option.exe in your ko folder and change resoltion to the highest then click save changes and start. That will do it, welcome back!

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Try hitting save changes & start in the options.exe.

I think Priests are more needed than any class, especially since they're the cheapest to gear up. Destan is a very popular server, I've never seen anything like it, but I don't know of any English players there.. Europa has a few and we're all spread out, tons of peruvians play though. Gordion has +10 items, so don't go there if you plan on attempting to have fun in PvP.
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Nickname
    ISnufidufinatorZ
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    IIRAMPAGEII
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Dont go europe if you wanna have fun pk its dead + eventually we merge anyway yay

Helo im new in the game

how i can log in in power up shop in the game

i have buy 420npoint

tell mi pls how i must to log inn in the power up shop

coming your log inn it is fail I tray many time just comming log inn fail and i dont now watt ot doit i is not good to have n point you cantnot use why i buy it ?

If i cant use

Maybe you need delete cache of browser or try changing by default browser for fire fox google crome microsoft edge opera etc..

need help verifying my account via email. i cant find the "verify email" tab anywhere on the website. i cant trade in game.

Ares is the best if you looking for average market price and english speakers.