Gordion Item Question

I've been leveling a mage on midgard. I want to level a warrior on Gordion, and was wondering if it's even worth it due to the crazy items. Would I even be able to compete or is the gear cheaper because there are so many high level items? Or should I choose Europa. Thank you!

Nickname
    Red
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    You can get a +9 Raptor for 900M easy, so yea.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    Karus
    @Smash,

I recommend you to stay on Midgard server, cause the rest is full with uber Items.
    Embrace this moment, remember we are eternal and all this pain is an illusion.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

Everyone is talking about "crazy" items, but honestly.. you're looking at it completely wrong.
    Yes it's true that in Gordion you'll be able to find items like Raptors 10, Wirinoms and Baals 9, Shard 10 etc.
    But you have to keep in mind that those items(average-above average) worth as much as it would cost you in any other server.

There's a reason for why Gordion has most of the English-speaking players, don't you think?
    In general, you can observe the old servers and notice that usually, the players over there are more stable hence the activity is better.

It's true that Midgard is the most active server nowadays but take Orion as an example, didn't Orion start dying eventually as well?
    I mean probably, it's not that bad but compared to what it used to be few months ago when it was the newest server..

The activity in Gordion is pretty good in my opinion and I think you should definitely try it out.

Gordion VS. Europa, it just depends on your preferences.
    I was told by players that is currently playing in Midgard and still have their characters in Midgard that Europa's activity isn't too great.
    As for the items, like I mentioned above, bottom line it will take you same time to achieve 'average' gear... in one server the average gear is +9's +10's but achieving that would take as long as making average items in the other server (+8's +9's).

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I forgot I guess I made an el morad char when I started playing again not knowing you can't delete characters. I wanted to play Karus Gordion but I guess I'm stuck....

Buy a Nation Transfer scroll..

Quote Originally Posted by Elderone View Post
    Buy a Nation Transfer scroll..
    alimarc is selling one, he's human pm ingame

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!