Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    WOW...I have been trying for about 18 months now to get back in this game so I could say hi to some old friends like Silke, and chikn, but reading through this thread just brought back that old sick feeling that only KOL could provide. I was really hoping things might have changed in all the time I've been gone, but really I knew better.

Just as I am 100% sure Dragonsqueen has never cheated in any way, shape or form, I am equally sure that not a single gm, or anyone else of importance that could actually make a difference in this situation will ever see this thread. To me it just feels like there is only 1 person working here....I've been waiting 8 days for them to get back to me about my account (jimmywhite). They want to know my registration date ZZZZ HOW THE HELL am I supposed to remember that? It's almost 10 years ago!!!!! Does anyone know how to get that info? My email only goes back to 2007 I guess I must have erased the earlier stuff years ago, and I'm on my 2nd computer since I started playing this game.

Anyways, I feel the powers that be are secretly trying to get rid of us "oldschool" players. I can't understand why tho? Why block a persons account that buys premium every month(for years) That's me, and Silke!

Welll I hope things get straightened out for you soon queeny cuz you don't deserve this <3 After seeing this thread I kinda lost interest in coming back again ...the game doesn't want legit/monthly premium players for some reason.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I remember your nickname....yes is very hard what happend DQ ...... think NTT dont want help she.....why IDK was is wrong....DQ is popular player and dont give respect here, we are in the jungle....only we need know this, if u account get hacked or banned nothink to do, and will all for the player......is sick

Well Jimmy... good to see your still around, usual at this point i would say keep trying but .....right now, nope i wouldnt tell anyone to stay ingame anymore. not with ntt!
    they dont care for legit players ...just fxxx it
    I would like to know if mgame knows what ntt is doing with their game.

probably they know, and they dont care.

why would they care, they keep getting money from a broken game. they dont care about the balance of the game, thats why they never fixed the problem of all the injected items in game, its a big market making +10s and selling those for real money, same with the hack programs around, they keep creating servers and making the population of game to be even more spread.

The game changed from a really fun game to play into a "i need to babashop to be able to play the game." and the gms, well the lack of them makes it even worse. theres nothing new tho, except that ntt blamed all to g1, but they been in charge for a time now, and i dont see any difference except that with g1 there was more comunication with the comunity and the adm. Now we are back to 2005 when there was no line between players and g1.

Quote Originally Posted by Estepario View Post
    probably they know, and they dont care.

why would they care, they keep getting money from a broken game. they dont care about the balance of the game, thats why they never fixed the problem of all the injected items in game, its a big market making +10s and selling those for real money, same with the hack programs around, they keep creating servers and making the population of game to be even more spread.

The game changed from a really fun game to play into a "i need to babashop to be able to play the game." and the gms, well the lack of them makes it even worse. theres nothing new tho, except that ntt blamed all to g1, but they been in charge for a time now, and i dont see any difference except that with g1 there was more comunication with the comunity and the adm. Now we are back to 2005 when there was no line between players and g1.
    well i started in 2006 and ya there was NO communication at all. Now NTT employees makes post only when they want to or on their defense, otherwise they are nowhere to be found.
    1) Banning multiple long time legit players
    2) Same style of updates from mgames meaning not fixing doodoo.
    3) 3rd party tool users run in game freely doing npt daily (oh ya they will be caught someday)
    4) Official resellers sell babashop items and gold bars
    5) Implementing a broken SMS verification system before making sure it would work like it was supposed to do.

Why did it take me so long to basically "throw my hands in the air" and say I'M DONE but i talked with Estepario a lil while ago about this and i think he undersatnds why.
    Ya this game since i started had koxp but hell they were nooby kxpers and they were like flies everywhere. mages sitting and attacking, archers stealing our troll spot with their +5 horn bows. But the thing is it was still a fun game to play at the time because there were a lot of legit people playing too and wars and pk zons were fun because they were free of the kxpers because they died easily. Then it all progressed to what it is today, a money making business. G1 did inject items into the game for a price and also gifted 1 person i know of who even admitted to getting that injected item from Ath i won't say who but i know this person will read this and know who im talking about. Now Ntt steps in and woohoo everything's going to change. It did and not for the better as i see it.

This is to NTT why did you not just do what mgames did to JPKO with their added security with trading? and don't say you don't know what i mean that would be a shame because then your communication with mgames is horrible. You just want to charge players for money to play what is and always has been labeled a F2P game.

DQ i hope they do the right thing and unban you but then Jigg and some others i know should also be unbanned which i doubt they won't be unbanned.

I think its time to say good bye guys. im tired of this.
    WoW is waiting for me, those guys know damn well what customer service really means.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsPriest View Post
    I think its time to say good bye guys. im tired of this.
    WoW is waiting for me, those guys know damn well what customer service really means.
    i'd try and argue with you and fight to keep you around.. but i think it would be nothing more then a waste of time.. im sorry this happened to you =( so freaking sad and pathetic what all has happened lately to this game =( =( if i ever get internet back and actually play ill hate not seeing you around anymore =(

<3 you and you'll be missed, 4rch