Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

DragonsQueen the most honest girl player also old sherif got bug banned!!!

DragonsQueen got banned when she was at arena she got dc and when she tried to log back Silke got permanent ban with prem running D: thats very stupid and ironic she was one of the last old players leader of Domination k0xper hater and also hunter of k0xpers very fare player kinda in bad mood always and very mean but she is a great girl i will invite everyone that knows her to post here supporting her she never did anything bad please Paladin try to do something to help her i know shes ur friend too and u should knew her very well she will never do anything bad Please help her!!!!

Ticket has been sent.

she is not always in bad mood, just sometimes XD

but yeah she is a positive force in game, one of the few reasons that keeps me ingame. And she cares about the game so i find hard to believe she is a hacker or a cheater.

Can the gm pls check her account to see if its a false positive, i know you guys have a lot of work to do, but we are talking of a player with a lot of years playing the game that have helped ppl always, lvling noobies, making quests no one else is willing to do like the damn doom soldiers, patroling servers back when she was sheriff.

support this issue. a dc causing ban like this is bad for all players and needs to be addressed. Silke is one of the best people in this game , honest and fair. always she helps people and as a sheriff she was just as fair making sure had proof of cheating before making any report. please all support this and get the problem fixed.

Race
    Karus
    post the ticket number if someone else besides the CS wants to look at it from nttgame its easier to look it up
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

trying to contact ww for that ticket number, ty for the fast answer

[ticket: 1385412] sorry xD i was telling to friends in game thats the number

My old friend Silke, is it real ?

I know her for about 6 years. I wanna be the witness of her issue and assure all responsibles here that she have never done something wrong except favors..

I know that she is gonna be unblocked, cuz she has been trying to stay as a legit player like me and zagatus in Ares server.

If the word is support, i' d say that she = me ..
    Aeternum Vale

Well we all know this thread will get closed soon cause NO COMPLAINING or Anything against the Game is allowed to say. Sooooooo i have to be fast i guess.... Well ya my Account got blocked for no reason, at least i hope sitting at arena isnt any crime.

Thank you alot for trying to help me but i have to say when i dont get her back ill leave the game forever.
    I lost already to much ingame in 6 years of playing and yes i'm tired of it. So many friends left the game cause they got banned or hacked and the myth of gm's or the support team doesnt anything.
    I'm not even mad....... i kinda feel nothing. Im just tired. Maybe this is just what i needed to leave this game.
    There are so many Koxper, Scammer and Hacker around, we cant count them. Every damn Day im getting mad at them. No idea how many million coins and time i did spend on new players even when they wasnt worth it. Every day same Quests over and over again. Blah blah.........
    To make it short .... its cute and pretty nice of you to post here for me. thank you so so so much.

lol .......... you guys make me cry .......
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 05-28-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    OMg I can only say this, if in the case CS dont help she, NO prem any more and stop again to play. Beacuse I feel waste my time and money. If random bug send ppl to jail and show "permanent banned" is crazy!!!! and scared me !!!!!
    Is hard what I say and understand the implications what I say, I cant believed... I play with she since omg dont remeber how many years and I am sure 100% is bug.......

Silke I hope GM or CS will help you

PS: we need hope, remember me CHocatow (was the correct name?), same the mage banned bug -_-

sis even if they close this Thread ill re open it u must have dq back u deserve it , if planetx got hes account back after banned you will have it too You are one of the big pillars in karus im not talking about nps or pk you are a forcé of nature in game sis
    Last edited by paladindlreamer; 05-28-2013 at 07:23 PM.