Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay seeing how we all having same problem, is there a time frame or something you guys hear that this will be fix or being worked on?

I cant believe that they havent done anything for us. It not even a hard fix.

Problem is riemman is so far detechaed from reallity that he presumes because he could add/ remove otp during beta, that this is his advise!!

Not to mention the fact, the otp site clearly states if removed you loose all time paid for and would have to pay for it agian, and in the mean time we are left with account we can not access.

What they could do :

- pm a message with a link to the pervious version - that there where no compatability issues, as i was using it before i formatted my pc.
    - give us a ETA
    - keep us informed
    - insure that all prem time is given back
    - allow us to disable otp without us having to purchase again - ensuring that we are still eligable for the bonus event

But i imagine that due to it only effecting a handfull of people they wont do anything - you cant play KO

Are these guys on drugs?

Dear (Removed )

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1399610
    Subject: OTP - CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT
    Solution: [Jun 5 2013 2:35PM] : Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.
    In order to solve your problem please try to change your existing password with a new shorter password.
    Please follow the simple instructions below in order to change your password.
    Please note that you will be receiving an email to the account's registered email address in order for you to change your password.
    1.) Login to our website using this temporary password
    2.) Click "My Account" button to redirect you the options for "Change password, email, nick name and security key and Q/A".
    3.) Click "Change Password" button and input your current password and submit.
    4.) An e-mail regarding on your password reset will be sent to your e-mail address.
    5.)Please check your e-mail to continue the password change process.
    6.) Follow the link provided, which will redirect you to the official site
    7.) Place your old password and your desired new account password***.
    ***Please submit your new password as shorter than 12 digits.
    8.) Press "submit" to complete the change password to finish the process.
    As always, we thank you for your support for Knight Online World.

How is that a viable fix?

My current password is 6 digets long !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ - Give me strength

My reply to the ridiculous ticket answer above ^^

Hello

I dont think you understand this issue at all. I have already provided you with screenshots and if you wish to see them here :
    http://s22.postimg.org/yaema90v5/icsotp.png I get this compatability issue http://postimg.org/image/sf0hpjtcl/

The issue is with the compatibility of the software provided via OTP.

How would changing my password for Knight Online EU, effect the standard of software provided via OTP? The issue is with compatibility !!

And why would there be a issue with my current 6 diget password - How can this be too long?

As previously explained, I have used the service without issue untill i formatted my HD. When i logged back on the OTP site and press download. I get a Compatability error as shown in the screen shot posted above.

I have not had access to my account from 28/5/2013 when i first sent the original ticket
    [ticket: 1386186]
    Tuesday, May 28, 2013 18:23

Please can you come up with a viable fix

Thank you

Last edited by TanMyHide[E]; 06-06-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    I've the same problem but 2 ways of problem occured(i've tried it to 8 computer) some of them have same problems as you have, rest of them(including mine):

ICSQ saved me from getting hacked(literally) but now it prevents me to play knight online such an irony (we saved your char and all your efforts now you shall not playy!!![hoppa gandalf{icsq} style] )
    Last edited by mrthekidd; 06-10-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Nickname
    HarryBols
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Intouchables
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ive not been able to play since 28th May 2013.

They havent replied to my last ticket for 6 days now.

Nickname
    HarryBols
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Intouchables
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ive cancelled OTP

So after waiting 3 weeks for a fix ive lost :

- 480np on OTP - "cancel is non refundanble and if you want it again you must pay"

- lost 3 weeks time on exp prem
    - lost 3 weeks time on Dragon wings
    - lost 3 weeks time on gryphon helmet
    - lost 3 weeks time on gryphon armour
    - lost 3 weeks time on magic bag
    - lost 3 weeks time on loot pet voucher

- - THANK YOU NTTY !!!

Still after 3 weeks i have not recieved a reply from customer service.

Sad Times