ICS/OTP Can't Log In !

Hello I hope to find help here, yesterday I wanted to take Knight online after a year's break,
    I lost my cell phone couple of months ago, this cell # is the one i had used to activate my OTP, last night i tried to log in when i entered my pw for OTP it told me it was a invalid pw but i know i didnt change it, i maxed out 5 tries and now its asking me for authcode and ID, how am i going to fix this since i dont have access to my old cell phone.
    When i login account ICS, its says:
    "You have not logged in recently,
    please enter the One Time Password or Verification Code to proceed.
    For security purposes, we will be verifying your access information."
    help me pls
    Last edited by Monnereau; 10-02-2015 at 07:46 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

I am assuming your phone number is the same number since last time you played Knight Online? if yes,
    Go to OTP website (otp.nttgame.com), it will ask for OTP code but you are supposed to have "Mobile Authentication" there as well.
    Use mobile authentication, it will send you an SMS with 6 digits that you'll have to enter in order to proceed.
    This is how it suppose to look like:

Once you get passed this security verification, go under "My ICS" and there you should see "Resend OTP ID and Authcode"
    OR simply click the following URL: http://otp.nttgame.com/MyICS/service/resendAuthCode

Hit "RESEND AUTHENTICATION CODE".
    You'll receive an SMS with your Authcode and OTP ID, use it, set a password, log into game .
    Last edited by DaDegano; 10-02-2015 at 12:32 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

escuse me, I forgot to mention that my number has changed since
    Last edited by Monnereau; 10-02-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Monnereau View Post
    escuse me, I forgot to mention that my number has changed since
    I see.
    Well, in this case, you will need to submit a ticket and request from customer support to change your current registered phone number on OTP to a the phone number you're currently using.

Make sure you send it to the right department and mention the account ID you're having a problem with, current phone number and new phone number.
    They'll probably get back to you within few days and ask a couple of questions in order to verify your ownership over that specific account.

Good luck .

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I think the luck is'nt there ...
    I got too many problems when i tried to create a ticket on the support.
    The support dont work in english on 3 different computers ; i dont know how to do.
    The english part of the support may be not working, but i can't speak turkish ...
    If someone can help me.

Thanks for your help ...

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Monnereau View Post
    I think the luck is'nt there ...
    I got too many problems when i tried to create a ticket on the support.
    The support dont work in english on 3 different computers ; i dont know how to do.
    The english part of the support may be not working, but i can't speak turkish ...
    If someone can help me.

Thanks for your help ...
    There seems to be an issue with the ticket system in English right now.
    I am pretty sure they'll take care of it soon, just have some patience.. perhaps you should try again during the next week (04.10 - 11.10)