Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Hi, I have not received my SMS code. I just bought exp. Premium and im not able to use it as well. Is this something to do with not being able to trade? I am unable to take it out of my letter box, Please send my SMS code it would be greatly appreciated. Please help me Gm's thank you!

Ticket Number: 1492509
    hello, I just purchased exp. premium and it is in my letter box, but I cannot obtain it, is this because I have not verified my SMS code? I just started this account this week. I have not received my SMS code, I did type in my phone number and correct Country code, my question is, can I not obtain my exp premium until my SMS is verified ?? please help me, thank you!

Read more: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#ixzz2Zdhf7e66
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
    Follow us: @KnightOnline on Twitter | 362397760484902 on Facebook

I have the same problem.
    I send it.
    but I don´t receive any message. The 300 secs finishes and I lose 5 n points.
    I am doing it right.

55 (brazil) + code are (84) + cel phone

849687xxxx

help.

thank you

I also am still waiting for the SMS code. I did SMS verification again last Friday and still have not gotten the code, they did text me within 1 minute saying it would be 24-72 hours. Here is it Tuesday and still nothing. This is the 2nd time I have tried SMS and it still isn't working. Any idea on how long I should have to wait? Or does someone have any idea on how many times I should try SMS?

Thank you,

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    sorry but why i have to buy npoints in order to get this service? im new and it says me that i cant verify my account cuz i havent got 5 npoints. this is ridiculous, (in fact, fait accompli). Isnt knight online a freetoplay game?

Is there any way of sms verifying, without buying npoints?

Race
    Karus
    you can try getting free npoints on the website
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    you can try getting free npoints on the website
    how can i do that? could you please explain, if you dont mind?

update: i just tried to earn free nps. there are two options:

1- SponsorPay: when choosed this option, it says me that there were no requests for my country (Turkey).
    2- SupersonicAds: and when choosed this, i get the message "System Error. You can not charge N Points using SupersonicAds yet. Please try again after 8 days."

so?
    Last edited by BezmiAlem ; 08-26-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Wasted 20 Npoints and None work. I am from India

Hello, I have been a player since USKO came out. I have been waiting for my SMS code for months now. The first ticket I submitted I was told that my phone blocks these types of messages, and that I should still have fun while I wait for this to be resolved (whatever?) So later I tried a cell phone that worked for my husbands account and it won't take my NP points and tells me I am already waiting for a code. So I submit another ticket and received the same auto response. Ticket #: 1548401

Quote Originally Posted by SeiyaForever View Post
    [Notice] SMS Verification Changes 2013.06.04
    USKO is a game ? Free-to-play or Pay-to-play
    and also this new system is so broken , i dont know why they put it but they should remove.
    i can't even access my account in the web page to verify what e-mail is my account , how can i remember my infos from 4 years ago :X
    sad

is anyone doing something about this situation.. it means no new players can enter anymore.. 3 weaks that im waiting no cod to verify........... pffff