KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by asaf123 View Post
    hello i also returned to the game after long time im from israel and i cant get sms without pay 5 npoint and i cant get free npoint without sms verify
    do knight online turned into pay to game thing ?
    Knight Online is still a F2P game, none forces you to verify your account in order to play. Hence it is a F2P game.

Quote Originally Posted by godstefan View Post
    Same, this is kinda dumb. You have to pay 5 npoints to verify with sms and u have to have sms verification to get free Npoints to verificate your account .
    Seems like trading will stay a dream for me
    Keep in mind that this feature was implemented in order to exterminate the 3rd party tool users.
    One of the reasons you don't see many cheaters these days is because of this system.

Once a cheater verifies his accounts using the same phone number and gets blocked, there's no issue tracking his other account(s).
    And if a cheater decides to keep his account unverified, well, there's not much he can do besides EXPing and even then he/she gets caught very quickly.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Knight Online is still a F2P game, none forces you to verify your account in order to play. Hence it is a F2P game.

Keep in mind that this feature was implemented in order to exterminate the 3rd party tool users.
    One of the reasons you don't see many cheaters these days is because of this system.

Once a cheater verifies his accounts using the same phone number and gets blocked, there's no issue tracking his other account(s).
    And if a cheater decides to keep his account unverified, well, there's not much he can do besides EXPing and even then he/she gets caught very quickly.
    so there is absolutely no other way to verify the account besides paying ?

can some one help me how to verying sms, I make more then 10 times and doesn't work

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    so there is absolutely no other way to verify the account besides paying ?
    Well, no way that I know of at least.

Quote Originally Posted by amirdat View Post
    can some one help me how to verying sms, I make more then 10 times and doesn't work
    Where are you from?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Well, no way that I know of at least.

Where are you from?
    Here comes the problem for me aswell, i´m from Estonia and there are no shops here that provide those codes for NPoints and i don´t use PayPal, ain´t there a way to make a direct money transfer from bank ?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Here comes the problem for me aswell, i´m from Estonia and there are no shops here that provide those codes for NPoints and i don´t use PayPal, ain´t there a way to make a direct money transfer from bank ?
    I am pretty sure Paysafe cards are available in Estonia, did you try these?

I am pretty sure Paysafe cards are available in Estonia, did you try these?
    Though i had never heard of such thing, i checked it and it is not availabe in Estonia, tho it is available in neighbour countries, so ill check if i can order it somehow.
    Edit: wasnt so hard with paypal tho hopefully npoints will be transfered
    Last edited by godstefan; 10-29-2015 at 02:20 PM.

How does one Verify SMS when it constantly says wrong code. Ive tried everything.. Help?!

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy5791 View Post
    How does one Verify SMS when it constantly says wrong code. Ive tried everything.. Help?!
    Can you please provide a screenshot? I don't see any SMS verification attempts from your account on the log.

Also my OTP is not blocked because i checked and it says the account is normal and what not. Does not have to be reset.

I've tried multiple codes, reset them twice now and nothing has worked.
    Last edited by Trippy5791; 12-09-2015 at 11:32 PM.