Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I ve known this game since it's begining, long time away and i kind tought of taking look at it again... But now... This is just totaly morronic and dumb ass. I guess if i wanna take another run in this game, best option is just to look for 1 of the many private servers out there. Too bad...

Still not working

yeah... lost already 50 points... can i have my monny back? so i can play a other game that works 100% ^^

Race
    Karus
    if you have issues with verifying send a ticket to the customer support
    don't spend more npoints when its not needed
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

IM from serbian and i cant get 5NP to verify my account, cuz i live in stupid country and i gont have a credit card.. and they dont want to charge me from my phone. any solution?

< From the UK and I am also STILL waiting for 1.. I used to love this game, both PvM/PvP sides of it... now with all these restrictions that even us few LEGIT players have, it's just pushing me away from it.. :/

Not being able to sell the items we can make decent amounts of money from to other people just makes leveling in general harder tbh.
    Selling the drops we get to NPC shops and the TINY amounts we get from most quests is not enough to continuously repair our gear and stock on potions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    if you have issues with verifying send a ticket to the customer support
    don't spend more npoints when its not needed
    They never answer, i' ve sent a few tickets so far, no response for months. Better just to shut down the game, people won't waste their precious time and money for something that they'll never get.

imo, the only way to use those merchant features ( trade and merchant) is to buy any kind of premium, dunno why, its a P2P game now,

Has it even been proved , that SMS verification will prevent hacks?

If yes - where is the proof.

Also ICS does not seem to be working

Does NTT games work together with homeland security or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SeiyaForever View Post
    [Notice] SMS Verification Changes 2013.06.04
    USKO is a game ? Free-to-play or Pay-to-play
    They sucked this game With this Stupid 5NP Payment method.. u have to pay for stupid trade and merchant ?? and u say its Freegame ??? No more. u make it pay-to-play. You dont have enough money from this game ?? u wanna more ?? A lot of ppl quit this game coz its just stupid.>> Pay for Merchant/trade i liked this game so much 2years ago. Now after pause i come back and see this bullshit.. G_G Knight online i quit coz of this payment shit Pay for Merchant/Trade where u see it ?? on which game ??..
    Last edited by bub_UHcACJVF; 10-30-2014 at 05:39 PM.