Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Question [GUIDE] SMS Verifying for Trading

It would seem that after speaking to many players that they are not 100% clear on how to verify their accounts for trading in game via the sms service on their phones.

When you click the link to verify your account it will bring up 3 parts... below is a quick guide using my experience and number 07970123456

1: Country option that drops down a menu to select where in the world you are from and you must select the correct one for your given network

Example: UK = +44

2, Your full cell/mobile phone number without the 0 at the beginning

Example: My number is 07970123456 so I would enter 7970123456

3, Verifying code that is sent to you as an SMS/Text message

Example: 123456

NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 300 SECONDS TO VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE SMS MESSAGE RECIEVED

IF you have followed these 3 steps and logged off game and back on then it will allow you to trade in game, if it is not working then please submit a ticket for support and be patient until they have answered you.

IF you get a auto response with similar instruction above then please submit your ticket number to Reimann on here in a pm

You may have 5 accounts registered to your cell/mobile number but will get charged npoints for all accounts.

Below is copied from the process on the main account page just for clarification:

SMS Verification

In order to use the trading and merchant features in game, your must first verify your account ownership through SMS Verification. Please be aware of the following restrictions. In addition to the game trading features, SMS verification will also allow your Account to access the Free NPoint recharging feature, and stay up to date with Knight Online SMS notifications with all the latest events and updates!
    1. One phone number may be used on up to five accounts.
    2. If an account is banned for illegal third party tools, the number will be locked with the account.
    3. You may update your number from the account at any time on this page.
    4. Pricing Information
    -Each account that is verified with the same mobile number will be charged 5 NPoints per SMS.

NOTE:
    You must select the correct country code in order to receive the SMS message.
    If you are updating your mobile number and do not receive the SMS code because you did not select the proper country code, or your mobile service provider is unavailable, you will still be deducted 5 NPts. This is non-refundable.
    Furthermore, please be aware that NTTGame is not responsible for NPoint loss that is due to service outages or SMS server errors.
    Last edited by Alyce; 03-14-2014 at 02:42 PM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Hi, I live in the US +1 and I have Sent in My verification in 2 times I waited over 72 Hours and Nothing No text No nothing and My account is still not Verified ?? Is this a Ploy to force US to buy Prem ?? Just wondering.

I also have sent my sms verification and have not received a code. Several of my friends are also waiting it has been more than three weeks. I have sent ticket but no response other than email on how to send request for verification and that's not the problem. The problem is that I have requested sms verification code via my cell phone and I have not received CODE.

Thank you

[Notice] SMS Verification Changes 2013.06.04
    USKO is a game ? Free-to-play or Pay-to-play

Quote Originally Posted by SeiyaForever View Post
    [Notice] SMS Verification Changes 2013.06.04
    USKO is a game ? Free-to-play or Pay-to-play
    it looks like the game is getting close to be a Pay-to-play.

and this thread is so not gonna help my problem. we are in the U.S.A do not get the SMS verifying codes.........lol

....I also have sent my sms verification about 2 weeks ago and have not received a code yet :/

thanks

Junior Member ArcticGuard_Helios's Avatar
    Nickname
    ArcticGuard
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheRoyalGuard
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Same problem, im american and no sms code ever comes...
    " The royal guard was handpicked as the fiercest combatants. Whether in life or death they pursue their responsibility. "

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticGuard_Helios View Post
    Same problem, im american and no sms code ever comes...
    nor will it ever for usa, but continue to check your account status.. all of a sudden out of nowhere you will eventually be verified without receiving another sms message.. ive witnessed it take 6 days for some, and 54 days for others.. GL

I have the same problem, i send but not receive anything on my cel, i wanna trade

Nickname
    lmKeepTheChanqe
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    MONSTERS
    Server
    US->Akara
    Race
    El-Morad
    No sms Vercifity.s help