KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Clan Ranking

hey how about instead of the top ten clan rankings on the homepage, you guys do the top 100 clans

Nickname
    Priestmizio
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    waiver to have this info, MAYBE IF THEY SEE THAT YOUR CLAN APPROACHING into the first 10 POSITIONS
    HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CLAN MARC..... TAKE A GREAT DISBAND WITH A STRANGE MOTIVE

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    top 100? There is not even 100 clans at Europa so it's sensless.

Clans in top 100 and at least Accredited Knight Grade V or Training Knight Grade 2-(did the cape quest). There might be 100 clans in the server but we don't want to include those that were just created and little nps. So whatever can be listed but should not exceed 100 -- Listing might show some that do nps transfer -- so GM can investigate and banned them - if they decided not to filter by clan grades.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 09-27-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Nickname
    Red
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizio View Post
    waiver to have this info, MAYBE IF THEY SEE THAT YOUR CLAN APPROACHING into the first 10 POSITIONS
    HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CLAN MARC..... TAKE A GREAT DISBAND WITH A STRANGE MOTIVE
    This ^^^^^^

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    well if they were just created and have little np they wouldn't show up on the top 100 unless the server is dead ...But as you said if they are npting we all can see who and how NTT deals with them

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizio View Post
    ...Lol i don't think thats what happen to your clan ... Since there are more turkish players in it ... As servers die they combined them with others without cleaning out the cheaters before they merge them and some how it's hard to know whom your putting in your clan when they do this. so when they had the first server merge with three servers and then merged another three servers that were merged with three servers that is now 8 servers beside your server to get to know who is illegal and who isn't and once and a while people add accounts to their clan without knowing the background of that account and all it takes is a GM to log in and go after that account/character and banned it and the clan that it belongs too...Same with those that buy and trade accounts or characters in a cypher ring no one knows the complete history of that character that they are buying..Reason why buying and trading. selling characters in my clan is not allowed...even on a cypher ring..One of the worst things ever to come to this game was the cypher ring and then the name change scroll..Cause all u need to do is npt the crap out it and then rename it then cypher it onto another account and now with the server merge who knows who's playing with who since there is no formal record here on this new forum
    Last edited by Orphus; 09-27-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Nickname
    Rawr
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Before making it Top100
    They should update their top10

Midgard and Orion ranks were never updated

Nickname
    Priestmizio
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Orphus View Post
    ...Lol i don't think thats what happen to your clan ... Since there are more turkish players in it ... As servers die they combined them with others without cleaning out the cheaters before they merge them and some how it's hard to know whom your putting in your clan when they do this. so when they had the first server merge with three servers and then merged another three servers that were merged with three servers that is now 8 servers beside your server to get to know who is illegal and who isn't and once and a while people add accounts to their clan without knowing the background of that account and all it takes is a GM to log in and go after that account/character and banned it and the clan that it belongs too...Same with those that buy and trade accounts or characters in a cypher ring no one knows the complete history of that character that they are buying..Reason why buying and trading. selling characters in my clan is not allowed...even on a cypher ring..One of the worst things ever to come to this game was the cypher ring and then the name change scroll..Cause all u need to do is npt the crap out it and then rename it then cypher it onto another account and now with the server merge who knows who's playing with who since there is no formal record here on this new forum

I don't think the problem is direct to the swindlers of various servers that are then fused.
    I mean that in a game all turkish, is not acceptable to give the power to elect a king of a server, and therefore, "foster" economically friends Wooden handle, friends of other friends, not Turks. because when your clan is in the list of the top 10, actually it has the ability to manage noah game, giving them a very specific players. !!!!

I don't know if now I get the idea

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by zoing View Post
    Before making it Top100
    They should update their top10

Midgard and Orion ranks were never updated
    Agreed.

It's been almost a year or so? since ranking on website got updated, I think fixing it should be the priority right now and not adding/modifying features.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."