sms verification old chars : official clarification pls

we all know that gm riemann said sms verification WAS only mented for new chars, and absolutely not for old chars
    but in reality all old chars not premium are blocked from trade/AND MERCHANT

MY premium end today, so i gonna join the line i guess

there is a topic where gm riemann ask for char name and server to look in to it.
    TILL today at least my chars there is no difference and they are still blocked.

For the englsch speaking or understanding community of xigenon i realy would like an official statement of riemann of anyone else in charge, that the block of old chars is a mistake, and will be corrected OR NOT ?

THESE days i see one by one my clan freinds and allys stop the game, because sms verification always on error, or the fact they dont want to give there cell number, afraid of what may happen with it.

an official statement will take away some doubts about the trade/MERCHANT BLOCK and at least will make a decision of going on with this game or not easier.

i still have fun in this game and i realy hope this block gets out of the way soon

Nickname
    WatchYourHP
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad
    Why won't you give them your Cell Phone number so they can link all your accounts together ?

I understand your complaints about the system not working, But I don't understand your complaint about the system.

SMS Verify = Personal Identification of the Account Owner.

Multiple Accounts = 1 Cheats = All Banned.

Not rocket Science. After thinking about it, I feel like NTT Should ask for more information,
    So they can start proceedings for damages against people who are ruining there game.
    Think about it, Jagex does it and it makes them a lot of money.

(Suing companys that bot and sell gold, You don't OWN your character or items or noah, You bought the right to use it!)

I think you should Register All your accounts to one cell phone number
    Loves, Past AoD Member.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-14-2013 at 04:04 AM.

I love filling out cheat reports.
    Stay out of RLB

Stop PM'ing me in RLB saying "No Party Noob" in Turkish,
    1. I realize you've seen my forum signature and don't want to party with me.
    2. Turn your hacks off and 1v1 me, ANY OF YOU.
    3. I'm not running around near you looking for party, I'm taking screenshots, And video, Of your NO-SKILL party hacking.

well i did sms verification on my head account and second account
    but the system blockled mij third account saying blocked because of long not active, so i am stuck there, no trade:MERCHANT;
    but that char is started around beginning 2008, and regularly online since than

i sended a ticket and got the bla bla, we are aware of the problem and we will fix it, but we dont know when

qo i guess i have to wait a couple of more years

Nickname
    WatchYourHP
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    well i did sms verification on my head account and second account
    but the system blockled mij third account saying blocked because of long not active, so i am stuck there, no trade:MERCHANT;
    but that char is started around beginning 2008, and regularly online since than

i sended a ticket and got the bla bla, we are aware of the problem and we will fix it, but we dont know when

qo i guess i have to wait a couple of more years

Does that mean you need to prove you own the account by filling out that form?
    I have an old merchant account with items on it that I can't be bothered proving to customer service I own, I can't even provide some of the information they ask for because I either never had it, or don't have access to it anymore, Or forgot.

Automated responses are a bother, I once got a reply completely un-related to my issue (Mind you, It was a while back, Maybe 2008, Don't know what's changed since then.) - Never submitted a ticket since.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-16-2013 at 04:20 AM.

I love filling out cheat reports.
    Stay out of RLB

Stop PM'ing me in RLB saying "No Party Noob" in Turkish,
    1. I realize you've seen my forum signature and don't want to party with me.
    2. Turn your hacks off and 1v1 me, ANY OF YOU.
    3. I'm not running around near you looking for party, I'm taking screenshots, And video, Of your NO-SKILL party hacking.