Thread: WOW Rotsauce

WOW Rotsauce

So it is forbidden to buy/sell GBs/items for real money. But when your Moderator does it, it's fine, and if someone brings that up, it's considered trolling and the person receives a warning. It is more like reporting cheaters, not trolling. Go check the "Cheat Reports" forum for example, people do not receive warnings for reporting cheaters. I guess it was very naive of me to think you'd actually enforce the rules against your Moderator -if you were going to do that, you wouldn't make him a Moderator in the first place. No response from your community liaison (well, no response from anyone from NTTGame, other than you deleting my post). Nice. I sent all the proof to someone on the Turkish side, someone who said "Those who want to be a Moderator mustn't have done anything illegal before", let's see if he can/will do anything.

P.S. Don't forget that players don't actually need you, your company needs paying players like me.
    Last edited by wksj; 08-27-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Your thread was deleted and infraction was given because you were trolling and trying to stir controversy in the open forum. There's a proper way to report misconduct. You have 356 posts, so I know this isn't your first time here. Perhaps you need a refresher. Send a PM if you want to discuss anything further.