Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Event Summer Events Bug -- reset to Day 1 (Today)

After logging for consecutive days -- I notice it was reset to Day 1. Did anyone notice this or even doing this?

Issue has been fixed. Login your account and check your progress status.

Summer Fun Event

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Mine also has been reset back to day 1 and I am signing in every 12 hrs to make sure I am registered....So this is still not fixed properly.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I checked myself and see it was fix. Had to relog on game first then after go website login to get status seal attended.

In fact, I login first day of event (june 25) but due timeline, event gave me seal for second day, so I can not receive the wings when event end (that part should be consider not all players are from Turkey country).

Look image, of bug when change from june to july:

Look image from now (seal attendance is fixed):

Last edited by Aky; 07-01-2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Attach images

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    Mage
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Yesterday I login website to do my attendance event check and count day number 22, today I log should be day 23 for me and now is reset to day number 1. Is not fair. I login everyday website to check event, how can be lost seal of yesterday? I didnt clik claim because of this. Please game master can check my logs? Thank you.

Character name: AsYoouWish
    Server: Gordion

Nickname
    lNanny
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    RampagE
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    The same thing happened to my account, it just reset to day number one. Any gm check my logs as well please. Thanks
    Character name: lNanny
    Server: Gordion

Looks like you played the whole day and forget to login to website before the calendar date changed. It looks like you login to the website and it is already 7/18. It happens to my other character at 7th day. I played Friday whole day because it is holiday and when I login in the website I get the same reset. I have no entry stamped for July 3 but I got stamped for July 4. I have ksc of what happened on that day -- normally taking shots of Bifrost, but It is useless- because it seems like this is a limitation on their system. I was able to salvage other remaining days of the events but will not be getting the full rewards. I moved on.

Last edited by Manghihilot; 07-19-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Nickname
    lNanny
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    RampagE
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    The thing is that after i logged the game on the 17 of july, i logged into the website to check my status and everything was fine (that day was atended). The next day (18 of july) i did the same and when i logged into the website to check again my status, it was reset to day number one.
    Last edited by NannyAuditore; 07-19-2015 at 01:50 AM.

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    same thing happened to me as well, i've signed in every day and my counter been reset twice, i put in a ticket on july 5th and still have no answer
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Are you only playing one account? btw -- July 3 8pm on my time is already July 4 in server time. Do you know in the server change date -- what is the matching time in your place?
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 07-19-2015 at 12:50 AM.