Angry How record a valid video to report hack tool user?

Hi all,

As title shown, I am here to seek for advice on how to capture a valid video for hack tool user.
    And please only genuine advice. Thank you.

I captured some videos of different players who I believe that they are using hack,
    Sequence of videos been provided to the cheat report section however it is rejected as insufficient proof and it is actually a visual bug.

The videos I have,

for archer, it recorded the scene of archer shooting arrows while moving around.
    [rejected, visual issue, insufficient proof]

for priest, it recorded that player is casting debuff skill while running around.
    there are 3 priest on screen, 2 orcs who able to move and cast spell, where the human priest is standing still while casting spell.
    [rejected, visual issue, insufficient proof]
    @.@????

so has anyone ever successfully get a hack tool user banned?
    except the one that shows the player walks into the wall though, as that one is way too obvious.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    for example smt like this:

your movies was not enough, those you had provided looked like typicaly lag.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Well.

First, it may actually be a visual bug but can also be a cheater.
    It really depends on what you see and what is actually happening, don't be mistaken.
    The people that go through those reports are human beings(mods and GMs), there is a chance they missed something you didn't, they're not robots.
    Mistakes can happen.

Second, like Regiss said above, the videos you provided wasn't enough (he probably saw the reports you made).
    "Visual bugs" are happening just because of your connection to the server, take this an example.
    Didn't you ever run ahead of someone and this someone told you that in his screen you're behind him and not ahead of him?

That's happening because your connection isn't perfect and don't take me the wrong way, it's happening to most of us, usually.
    I don't know where you live, but I am going to assume you're not living in Turkey, which means your connection to the servers isn't too great.
    If the servers were hosted somewhere in Europe/US(based on your location) you would probably have a better connection and those issues wouldn't happen as much as it's happening today.

Me personally, sometimes.. I have the same issue but after years of experience I learned how to spot the difference between a visual bug and actual TPT or TBL.
    Although the servers are hosted in Turkey and my connection (IL) should be great to there(since both countries are very close), for some reason it doesn't seem like my connection is perfect to there, unlike European countries which located further than Turkey for me.

Bottom line, what I am trying to say is, sometimes what you see in your screen isn't what the rest of the players see.
    I don't know what reports are you talking about because I am not able to see cheat reports but I am going to assume that it was the case which means neither of the GMs can block/jail any of the players you reported for a "visual issue".

The video Regiss posted above is the perfect example a good cheat report.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 06-30-2015 at 09:42 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    for example smt like this:

your movies was not enough, those you had provided looked like typicaly lag.
    Hi Regiss_,

I am not quite sure which video you are referring to,
    if it is about the 2 orc debuffers, then I can 100% sure to you that they are definitely using hack,
    reason 1: as i mentioned, 3 priest ( 2 orc 1 human ) that 2 orcs cast spell while moving around while human priest need to stand still and cast spell.
    reason 2: that orc priest run towards the wall gate (not even close to the entrance) while Me and Empirerose was chasing him, he just walked through the wall from us, we forced to detour back to the entrance to pass through the gate to get him, I don't see how lag issue can relates to that.
    reason 3: if it is like what DaDegano said, yes, it might be the case, but not on this, he is speaking of the incorrect positioning but both player are still moving toward same direction, on that case, I saw the orc char dot on my mini map and it travels from deathknight, reaches the wall gate, penetrate wall and continue head towards elmorad castle, if he is not using hack, it will show on the map that he detour towards the entrance and keep on to emc, rather than run towards the wall.
    reason 4: sometime due to lag we have the visual bug like I run pass a swifted warrior(me as swifted warrior and we both travel same direction), but the graphic will later corrected itself which show that overpassed warrior speeds up and overtakes me again(and that makes him look like he is using hack), but for distance wise, it will be more or less still the same at the end. but for that case, the distance for the priest is getting further and further away from us(Empirerose is on command horse) with short period of time.

Come to the war at gaia server that has catapult and you will know what I am trying to express here.
    you will see a lot of orc priests and orc mage, they can run through the castle gate when it is closed(whey they want to run through there? simple, refugee)
    some of them didn't even bother to use gate, they simply walk through the wall and get into the castle.

I am not assuming only orc that uses hack, some human char also use hack too I believe, just that I haven't had the chance to see that myself.

hi regiss,

i believe you know how to reach some gms from this game, can you help me share this video of some koxpers that are affecting orion server? my guild is one of the few English clan speakers that is getting tired of these people that play with this type of software... i would really want to see the gms from this game banning IP addresses or to get more serious about it.. people gets disappointed and decide to leave this game because of this..

anyways here is the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTj...ature=youtu.be

this just happened 1 hour ago server orion, rlb karus side k0xpers.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Please post it in the Cheat report section. That's the only way to get to the GM about banning cheaters.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Hi Regiss_,

I am not quite sure which video you are referring to,
    if it is about the 2 orc debuffers, then I can 100% sure to you that they are definitely using hack,
    reason 1: as i mentioned, 3 priest ( 2 orc 1 human ) that 2 orcs cast spell while moving around while human priest need to stand still and cast spell.
    reason 2: that orc priest run towards the wall gate (not even close to the entrance) while Me and Empirerose was chasing him, he just walked through the wall from us, we forced to detour back to the entrance to pass through the gate to get him, I don't see how lag issue can relates to that.
    reason 3: if it is like what DaDegano said, yes, it might be the case, but not on this, he is speaking of the incorrect positioning but both player are still moving toward same direction, on that case, I saw the orc char dot on my mini map and it travels from deathknight, reaches the wall gate, penetrate wall and continue head towards elmorad castle, if he is not using hack, it will show on the map that he detour towards the entrance and keep on to emc, rather than run towards the wall.
    reason 4: sometime due to lag we have the visual bug like I run pass a swifted warrior(me as swifted warrior and we both travel same direction), but the graphic will later corrected itself which show that overpassed warrior speeds up and overtakes me again(and that makes him look like he is using hack), but for distance wise, it will be more or less still the same at the end. but for that case, the distance for the priest is getting further and further away from us(Empirerose is on command horse) with short period of time.

Come to the war at gaia server that has catapult and you will know what I am trying to express here.
    you will see a lot of orc priests and orc mage, they can run through the castle gate when it is closed(whey they want to run through there? simple, refugee)
    some of them didn't even bother to use gate, they simply walk through the wall and get into the castle.

I am not assuming only orc that uses hack, some human char also use hack too I believe, just that I haven't had the chance to see that myself.
    maby you are 100 % sure but we are not, your reports are based too much on assumptions. Reports MUST be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotsolutions View Post
    hi regiss,

i believe you know how to reach some gms from this game, can you help me share this video of some koxpers that are affecting orion server? my guild is one of the few English clan speakers that is getting tired of these people that play with this type of software... i would really want to see the gms from this game banning IP addresses or to get more serious about it.. people gets disappointed and decide to leave this game because of this..

anyways here is the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTj...ature=youtu.be

this just happened 1 hour ago server orion, rlb karus side k0xpers.

as riemann said - CR is for that. And to be honest thats poor quality of movie with not enough proofs to take action.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    I ask my clannie Kiwi to help me fraps this example in perfect environment (no lag, no one around) :

at 00:39 and 00:45 it looks like koxp - with even slight lag 90% of his debuffs would look like cheating. So if some one provide report with one or two few second situations of sombody debuffing at Transformation Scroll it wont be enough.
    I cant express it better but the differences between lags and cheating are very very slight, we got long experince of dealing with such situations.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 07-02-2015 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    I ask my clannie Kiwi to help me fraps this example in perfect environment (no lag, no one around) :

at 00:39 and 00:45 it looks like koxp - with even slight lag 90% of his debuffs would look like cheating. So if some one provide report with one or two few second situations of sombody debuffing at Transformation Scroll it wont be enough.
    I cant express it better but the differences between lags and cheating are very very slight, we got long experince of dealing with such situations.
    Thank you Regiss_ for the afford, very appreciated on it.
    with that provided video, eventhough you said at time0039 and time0045 looks like koxp, but to me, there is still a "stand still" moment when the spell animation is ongoing, when I observer on that video most of the spells cast has a "stop" then "move" symptom rather than a smooth moving around spell cast.

Hope I am not wrong on this.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Thank you Regiss_ for the afford, very appreciated on it.
    with that provided video, eventhough you said at time0039 and time0045 looks like koxp, but to me, there is still a "stand still" moment when the spell animation is ongoing, when I observer on that video most of the spells cast has a "stop" then "move" symptom rather than a smooth moving around spell cast.

Hope I am not wrong on this.
    as i said thats perfect environment and those animations are still on edge, any slight lag and you got "cheater".