thinking about getting a new gaming latptop $1500 and below

what should i get?!?

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    First of all, this is not the proper section for that question. I'll move your thread.

On topic: you should think whether you need a gaming laptop or not (maybe you don't need a laptop at all, or maybe you need gaming PC and netbook)?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hey,

Like riemann said above, do you need an actual laptop (for work, study etc.?) or just gaming and nothing else? if it's just for gaming.
    I'd say, go with a desk pc, for 1500$ you could get a good gaming laptop I believe but you could also buy a great desktop computer which would get better performance than a laptop for the same price (laptops are more expensive than desktops).

Bottom line, if you don't have to travel with your computer then you better get a desktop over a laptop.
    Better performance than a laptop, for the same price.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Eeve
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    If you won't buy part-by-part, i suggest ASUS Gaming PC models. ASUS is also sponsor of NTTGame twitch streams. I bought a model costs 1500$ and im happy with it. Check Gaming PC models on original asus website or seller.

ASUS M70AD (it's mine)
    Last edited by DasIstEcht; 08-05-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Well for a Laptop you might wanna cough up 2-3K for the Best of the BEST of the best FASTEST great looking smooth
    Last edited by Aky; 10-06-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    One thing is FOR SURE Pay Someone to CUSTOM BUILD IT And Then you Must Pay Someone to Put the Laptop together FOR THE ULTIMATE DOUBLE PRICED PRE-BUILT HALF PRICED MONSTER-BEAST OF A MACHINE SMOOTH RUNNING FLAWLESSLY!