strange login issue to NTT web portal but I can log ingame using same credentials

Hello,

I have this strange login issue since NTT has changed its Web Portal recently.
    I can't login anymore on the NTT web portal but I can login in game and also log in power up store using same credentials (login/password).
    If I use a forgot password option on NTT web portal i have this message from NTT web site : "This ID or E-mail address is not registered."
    It seems like my game id has been removed from the NTT web site database. That is weird and very annoying because I can't do any essentiel things via NTT portal anymore because I can't login to it : I can't change informations, password, nor open a support request, nor attend to events for exemple. If someone has got some contact with GM, it would be kind to ask NTT to help fix this issue please.

Thanks.
    Regards.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    Perhaps you should share your character name (not account ID) and server for the account you're having these issues with.
    This will make it easier for a GM

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by NorTactricitaN View Post
    Perhaps you should share your character name (not account ID) and server for the account you're having these issues with.
    This will make it easier for a GM
    Super correct (you can post your character name and server to be safer, do not post your account name).

Hello,

Character name : IronArms
    Server : Gordion

Thanks for helping.
    Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by beny16 View Post
    Hello,

Character name : IronArms
    Server : Gordion

Thanks for helping.
    Regards,
    By the way, I have OTP security activated since a long time and I still can login to OTP / ICS web site but it is impossible to log into NTT Web portal with same credentials. Nobody experiences same issue like me ? Something may have changed recently on NTT Web server side, causing this error. If any GM or moderator can help it would be great. Thanks.

Regards,

Hello,

Just to tell you that my issue is solved. I had a break for Holiday, didn't log in during last week and now it is solved "magically" when I'm back :=) I can log in to web site again.
    Thanks to Riemann and all persons who certainly helped me to inform NTT about this issue.

Regards,