Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Failed for rb 5

Sigh, apparently the bug remains even after server restarted for maintenance.
    arrrrrr, how long will It takes I wonder.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    did you recive qualification of rebirth scroll after 3rd step ?

Looks like this:

How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    did you recive qualification of rebirth scroll after 3rd step ?

Looks like this:

Hi Regiss_,

Nope, the server didn't issue me the quest item after deducted me the 10k nps and 100mils, and besides, my inventory has free slots in there and I wasn't overweight that time either T_T.

Please help me out. Thank you.

Gm response please. >.<

this bug started since 13-06-2015 and now already 18th of June,
    It is sad to see my exp wings and dc prem runs so many days for nothing.

After server restarted,

the bug seems has been reset too, when I select on each of the selection,

it let me redo again, it is now asking me for another 100mil, and 10k nation point, and this is ridiculous.

How can I tell after I provided it and it will success this time or bug again?
    will my 100mil and 10nps gets restore back?

no GM response on this at all, this is bad.
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 06-18-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Hi GameMaster, Just to let you know that I am still waiting for your response. thank you.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    After server restarted,

the bug seems has been reset too, when I select on each of the selection,

it let me redo again, it is now asking me for another 100mil, and 10k nation point, and this is ridiculous.

How can I tell after I provided it and it will success this time or bug again?
    will my 100mil and 10nps gets restore back?

no GM response on this at all, this is bad.
    I know you wanted a GM response on this, but I figured that may answer your question:
    As long as your inventory isn't full, it should work perfectly fine.
    I recommend you to record it, just in case it doesn't work you'll be able to post a proof of you paying for it, for the second time and not getting your fifth rebirth.

Perhaps they'll restore the NP and GB(s) you paid for it and change your character to 83/5 in order to fix this issue but like I said, I personally don't think it will happen again if your inventory isn't full.

Just make sure you have 5-6 slots and at least 200spare weight in your inventory before proceeding with this process.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I know you wanted a GM response on this, but I figured that may answer your question:
    As long as your inventory isn't full, it should work perfectly fine.
    I recommend you to record it, just in case it doesn't work you'll be able to post a proof of you paying for it, for the second time and not getting your fifth rebirth.

Perhaps they'll restore the NP and GB(s) you paid for it and change your character to 83/5 in order to fix this issue but like I said, I personally don't think it will happen again if your inventory isn't full.

Just make sure you have 5-6 slots and at least 200spare weight in your inventory before proceeding with this process.
    Thanks DaDegano for the response.
    Just want to highlight one thing that when the initial attempt I went for rebirth 5, my inventory wasn't full nor overweight unless I was extremely drunk or drugged.

As you can see this is my fifth rebirth, surely I know I will be receiving something while rebirth procedure,
    I wouldn't want to mess up anything after been through long time of leveling to get rebirth 5, isn't it?

Anyway, this bug sucks. Thank god, I completed the the quest anyway, just hope GMs could restore my unnecessary contributions to the NPC.

FYI, I searched through the forum and found that someone has similar issue as like me, and GM issue him the rebirth item for him to complete the quest(if I am not terribly wrong)

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Thanks DaDegano for the response.
    Just want to highlight one thing that when the initial attempt I went for rebirth 5, my inventory wasn't full nor overweight unless I was extremely drunk or drugged.

As you can see this is my fifth rebirth, surely I know I will be receiving something while rebirth procedure,
    I wouldn't want to mess up anything after been through long time of leveling to get rebirth 5, isn't it?

Anyway, this bug sucks. Thank god, I completed the the quest anyway, just hope GMs could restore my unnecessary contributions to the NPC.

FYI, I searched through the forum and found that someone has similar issue as like me, and GM issue him the rebirth item for him to complete the quest(if I am not terribly wrong)
    Well I don't know what caused it in the first time, at least it worked now.

About the restoration you're asking for, I think you should submit a ticket about that, explain them what happened.. I believe they'll help you out with it.
    Shouldn't be a big deal tbh.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Well I don't know what caused it in the first time, at least it worked now.

About the restoration you're asking for, I think you should submit a ticket about that, explain them what happened.. I believe they'll help you out with it.
    Shouldn't be a big deal tbh.
    Yeah, really hope they could do something on it. Already submitted them the ticket, just that no responding so far XD.
    Anyway, thx bro