Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    You have to complete the SMS verification.

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Hi !

Why ? My account isn´t new. And how ? I have no NP, and I can´t buy any, as I do not have a bank account ... Besides, I hardly ever use a cell phone either.

I´d agree upon using my emergency only cell phone for the verification if someone could tell me how to get the 5 NP neccessary to do so ... :-(

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Clan: Passive member of WWN (WorldWideNation)

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    this does still need resolved.. i could list a dozen friends off the top of my head that are going thru the exact same issues that my wifes account went thru.. i know a bunch of them are just relying on whoever needs to fix this fix it rather then bothering with trouble tickets.. and even those with trouble tickets are not getting anywhere... you guys (whoever that is) are worrying about server merge when alot of players would just come back and bring more $ to the table if this was simply fixed or removed all together, either which way..

is it a waste of time to list them here without ticket numbers?

Please post either ticket number or server name + character name(NOT THE ACCOUNT ID).
    server name
    edana
    character name
    MRMAHMOUD

PLEASE HELP ME TO TRADE IN THE GAME

SIR

WHEN I ENTER TO ACCOUNT MSSEG APPER TO ME TO SEND SUPPORT AND ICANT DO ANY THING

ICANT FIND SMS verification
    Last edited by mahmoudegypte3; 07-03-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

I think it´s a good idea to finally do something against 3rd party tools, abuse etc. However, on the other hand, NTT and the other people responsible for KOL right now should know and consider that playing this game without being able to trade or merchant won´t get a player anywhere. OK, you can still sell stuff to the NPCs, but for me and the people I used to play with, helping others is an important part of playing this game together. In 2007, I used to sell noob stuff cheap to beginners, with the trade level restriction to level 30, this option was erased. With this new troubles around, the motivation to spend time - and maybe even money - in this game doesn´t exactly rise, not to mention all the bugs that still need to be fixed. I´m patient and rational, but I won´t pay for SMS verification after I was first told I needn´t to do it at all and thus missed the chance to make it while it was free of charge, while now I have no idea of how to add 5 NP to my free account. It´s simply not fair.

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

Some good news I have to tell for a change. The hardest part was to convince sponsor pay to show me NP-offers in English, not Turkish. I might live in Turkey, but that doesn´t mean I do speak Turkish, IP or not. X-) After I managed to solve that and could read through the free NP-recharge offers, all I needed to do was to watch a video clip of 35 sec duration to earn 5 NP. It said it would take up to 15 min. to receive them but I got them quickly. Then I did the verification, and even with my stoneage cell phone, the SMS was there in only 2 sec. I tried to merchant in game, works fine as far as I can tell. So basically both, free NP recharge and SMS verification, work, if not always, and one doesn´t have to pay any money or have/name a bank account. :-) I still don´t know WHY I needed to verify, but the process itself turned out to be easy in the end. Hope it works for everybody this smooth soon.

Yours, Nemesis.