--
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

CZ Archer Guide?

Hello, is there any recent archer guide for CZ?
    Interested in skill setup (bar) and gear/item builds (like full dex item suggestion,combination of items).
    Maybe combo too.
    As far as I know the AS and MS cooldown was removed?

Thanks!

You are right m there is no cooldown on combo anymore
    I don't think there's an archer guid but ill try to help on what you've asked .
    setup skillbar : anyone used to one thing and there are plenty skillbars (same like assassin , warrior etc) .
    I'd suggest to put the lightfeet always on 1st spot , hp or minor on 2nd spot . 3 and 4 always the most used skill in order to attack (3 as / 4 ms) --F2 -- (3 dark pauser/ 4 styx or something) why ? In my opinion with 3 and 4 u can get the best comfortability to combo and play .
    rest is up to you ^^ .
    you got 1-0 numbers on skillbar that is more than enough combinations and skills to put up in 1 page .

Build : Full dex set no matter what server . What means dex set ? (armour !) Chitin shell set +9 atleast or even chitins (depends on server )
    --what server are you ? --
    accessories : always have your defense/running set <> .
    rings : My favourite were legionarie bands , but if u play also dcz then go for rols ofc ^^ . I know alot of archers going for fll dex --> 2x elf rings +3 , Judicious belt +3 (Its a MUST ! GG against mages and gg bonuses/resistance) , Black dragon neckalce +3 (gg against mages !) , 2x SE +3.
    you can get Cocrate earrings +3 also they are pretty good,.
    I do see alot of logic getting this set cause archer is 90% about attack . You get this no1 can stop u , spamming 900 on anyone is just sick
    I hope I helped in something ^^