Abaner
    Clan
    Furies
    Server
    KO -> Resurrection
    Race
    Karus

Support ticket info

anyone know how long the wait time generally is when you send in a support ticket? i put in a ticket yesturday morning and have to work in a few hours. dont get me wrong im not bashing them just curious how busy they are since i havent played in a couple years and dont know of the new changes.
    Last edited by Abaner1; 06-06-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Nickname
    Jamukha
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    About a month Adam too many people congesting the support system by sending multiple tickets in both turk and eng using google translate. Don't know if that makes sense hope so gl.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

It usually takes up to a month like Anonymous said, don't take it the wrong way tho..
    You may get an answer within few days as well, I guess it depends to which department are you sending it to and what's the subject.

This thread may help:
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...ts-Efficiently

Good luck.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaner1 View Post
    anyone know how long the wait time generally is when you send in a support ticket? i put in a ticket yesturday morning and have to work in a few hours. dont get me wrong im not bashing them just curious how busy they are since i havent played in a couple years and dont know of the new changes.
    well it depends about such matter did you sent your ticket. Things like restoration taking months, others few days.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Abaner
    Clan
    Furies
    Server
    KO -> Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    well heres the thing i have been playing this game since 2005 on a different version of the game called Myko for the malaysia knight online and played that for a year or 2 and had it closed and then had to relocate to this version and at the time was called USKO from the company K2 and in 2012 my daughter was born so i played of and on for about a year and then had to take some time off since i was working 90+ hours a week. and back in late november early december i was sitting around talking to a few friends that i had use to play this game with and downloaded the game to my pc. then noticed alot of changes to the game big thing was the OTP athentication and sms verification that made it so i couldnt trade or view merchants. and that my 2 accounts were whiped of all gear(would love my +8 HB back but dont think it will happen) i had put the password athentication on my pc and had abit of trouble since i had 2 accounts and deleting that athentication and redownloading it a few different times. and now that i have time to sit and play i need to get this OTP and SMS system sorted out so i can just login to the game. i tried the sms texting my phone and had it charge me like 4 or 5 times for the npoints but never got a text. and sent in tickets for both OTP and SMS made 2 different tickets since they were in 2 different categories and thats been almost a week now and havent heard anything

Nickname
    Abaner
    Clan
    Furies
    Server
    KO -> Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    so i was reading in the forum a bit and found http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3Yoj2z42g was another incident like mine