Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by selenator4855chore View Post
    I dont understand the status, but now my friend tell me that ip match is that i loggin other account.
    I accept that i logged my friend account but it have nothing to do with my account, as a old user of ares knight online world I REQUEST A ITEM INVESTIGATION OF MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE PROOF THAT ALL THE ITEMS I OWN ARE COMPLETLY LEGAL, I REQUEST A ITEM INVESTIGATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IM LOSING PREMIUM AND VALKYRE, PATHOS GLOVE, AS YOU CAN VERIFY ON MY ACCOUNT RECORD IM A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER OF YOUR FRANCHISE AND I REQUEST A EXHAUSTIVE INVESTIGACION .
    caps lock wont really help with anything.

Look my bro, i dont buy ilegal items,"NEVER". My old char is SELENTOR, (Athena) i play Knight Online much time ago, and im not need buy bad items. Later of my mage 83 SELENTOR i sold all my items and i buy this warrior to Albatros (he sold me this account) and later Silence_Death (SOKSHOPKOS) sold me all items from this warrior, i buy all my items to Silence, i think he is very good people. If you want i can talk with him and he come here to this post and talk about me and my items.
    Thank you.
    do you realize that selling and trading accounts is forbbiden?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

bro wrong , i mean items!!! not account!!! my english is very bad . I CHANGE MY MAGE'S ITEMS+gbs FOR WARRIOR'S ITEMS. But i not buy account!

But the problem no is exchange items, because this is legal. Now the problem is :
    I accept that i logged my friend account but it have nothing to do with my account, as a old user of ares knight online world I REQUEST A ITEM INVESTIGATION OF MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE PROOF THAT ALL THE ITEMS I OWN ARE COMPLETLY LEGAL, I REQUEST A ITEM INVESTIGATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IM LOSING PREMIUM AND VALKYRE, PATHOS GLOVE, AS YOU CAN VERIFY ON MY ACCOUNT RECORD IM A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER OF YOUR FRANCHISE AND I REQUEST A EXHAUSTIVE INVESTIGACION .

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    bro wrong , i mean items!!! not account!!! my english is very bad . I CHANGE MY MAGE'S ITEMS+gbs FOR WARRIOR'S ITEMS. But i not buy account!
    dont try to bleach yourself now... You have wrote it preatty clear.

But the problem no is exchange items, because this is legal. Now the problem is :
    and you can request it via customer support - it`s their decision anyway.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.