Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    OTP failed with unknown issues, contact customer service, is the error im getting on 2 accounts zzzz this is getting out of hand,otp goes down constantly, has happened too many times, when is NTT going to reimburse us for lost premium and wasted npoints? answer:not likely ever :S
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    OTP failed with unknown issues, contact customer service, is the error im getting on 2 accounts zzzz this is getting out of hand,otp goes down constantly, has happened too many times, when is NTT going to reimburse us for lost premium and wasted npoints? answer:not likely ever :S
    Stop trying to log in. The turkish side said wait until it's completed, and don't keep spamming to log in when it obviously not fixed yet.

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by indy4773 View Post
    Stop trying to log in. The turkish side said wait until it's completed, and don't keep spamming to log in when it obviously not fixed yet.
    i'm not spamming anything, i have tried 3 times on both accounts in 2 hours (wouldn't exactly call that spamming, would you?), anyways, i learned my lesson last time this happened, i was just addressing the fact the OTP goes down way too often and is wasting our time in game that we spend money for............ PS i don't speak turkish so i can't read this post you speak of on the Turkish side.........
    Last edited by Nyxx; 05-13-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

i'm not spamming anything, i have tried 3 times on both accounts in 2 hours (wouldn't exactly call that spamming, would you?), anyways, i learned my lesson last time this happened, i was just addressing the fact the OTP goes down way too often and is wasting our time in game that we spend money for............
    Wait 3 hours for them to fix it, or if you want to log in so bad. Take the other guy's advice and disable OTP until they fix it. If not wait. cheers.

Rather not. The hackers run rampant. You might get hacked in the 4 hours i takes them to fix it.
    then enable it after you login

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Wait 3 hours for them to fix it, or if you want to log in so bad. Take the other guy's advice and disable OTP until they fix it. If not wait. cheers.
    HAH disable OTP? I'm not an idiot friend, and i could care less about when I'm logging in, I'm just tired of NTT wasting my money, If i pay for something i should be able to use it or get a refund, don't you think?

HAH disable OTP? I'm not an idiot friend, and i could care less about when I'm logging in, I'm just tired of NTT wasting my money, If i pay for something i should be able to use it or get a refund, don't you think?
    Yeah wouldnt wanna lose your raptor +7 due to a hack. You lose 3 -5 hours of premium big deal.
    Stop complaining jesus. I'm losing it too. so are many other users. we aren't crying.

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yeah wouldnt wanna lose your raptor +7 due to a hack. You lose 3 -5 hours of premium big deal.
    Stop complaining jesus.
    HAHA why you flaming/trolling me man? I am making a valid point you just trying to be rude, this forum is for helpful comments not your flames, try private message next time if you want to be rude............and PS my raptor is a little better than +7 sorry.....PSS if you check the forums you will see that I'm not the only complaint, but regardless you worry about you and I'll worry about me, If i want to complain it is my right, It's my money not yours, If you don't care about your money that's fine, but i do, It's my right to post what i want here as long as it isn't rude (which seems to be your only intention) like i said if you want to insult someone use PM, I been playing this game for almost 10 years now and i will post whatever i want to here, and this has happened many times so its not just 3-5 hours of premium, but basically this is my last reply I'm not going to waste my time answering someone who obviously has some issue with me inside game and is just trying to provoke me TY and TC, Nyxx
    Last edited by Nyxx; 05-13-2015 at 06:10 PM.