PUS Login Failed

as title says everytime i try to login to pus i get Login Failed please press confirm and try again.

I have tried changing my password - flushing dns - installing google chrome setting as default - reinstalling internet explorer 9 (im on vista and its the lastest version for it).

If anybody has any ideas how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note just the other day i ordered npoints and was able to login just fine.

Sorry put this in the wrong spot if a moderator can change to the right location would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by SwatRat; 04-21-2015 at 07:06 AM.

My comp. with windows xp is having the same issues.

Had to drive 15 min. to my dads and use his pc for buying pus. so there is nothing wrong with my account. Its just gonna be fustrating to have to run teamview on his pc and load just to get pus working. =/ Is there any fix to this?
    Last edited by SwatRat; 04-21-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    The power up store use Internet explorer regardless of what browser you set as default (chrome etc)
    Did you try to clear browsing history/Browser cache? Also be patient while opening the power up store. Wait for the main page to open and list all items, then click and buy the items you want. If you rush and click too fast it might "freeze" and fail to load.

Thx for the advice. I have cleared history and cache. I don't press anything when I open power up store, it just comes up w/ fail to login as soon as I start it. It doesn't even let me get to the login. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the Internet explorer version (since I am using on IE9 on vista and IE8 on xp) and pus is not compatible with older versions of it.

If anyone can verify that this is not the problem and are using those versions of IE would be greatly appreciated to know.
    Last edited by SwatRat; 04-21-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    Have you ever used a program named Ccleaner? It does the same when it comes to cleaning history for Internet explorer and other programs, but it "digs deeper" and cleans files that the normal process might miss or leave behind.

I suggest you try that, and in the "Cleaning" tab check all boxes under "Internet Explorer". Then hit "Run Cleaner".

Btw: what Operating system is on your dad's PC?

His pc is Windows 8.1 just got it last week and i took over his old crap Xp pc. I did the ccleaner and still same problem although i havent relogged im in a decent party and dont wanna lose my spot.

DC after writing the post. Took longer for it to come up Login Fail - Didnt press any buttons still.
    Last edited by SwatRat; 04-22-2015 at 12:15 AM.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    Then I'm out of idea's I can only suggest you send a ticket, or hope somebody else replies.