Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia

Olimpia Server GM

Hi All,

I was just wondering if we have a GM in Olympia, or is it that the GM's are not server specific and so we just have to wait for them to come to us?

In either case, a list of GM's names would be greatly appreciatted, if possible

Kind Regards.

Two good questions and here are the answers from the experiences:

I was just wondering if we have a GM in Olympia, or is it that the GM's are not server specific and so we just have to wait for them to come to us?

you are right and if there is an urgent situation they change the priority

this information is confidential and the way to reach the responsibles if via official forum, here.
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    Two good questions and here are the answers from the experiences:

you are right and if there is an urgent situation they change the priority

this information is confidential and the way to reach the responsibles if via official forum, here.
    Thanks, I had a feeling that this would be the case. Always worth asking just incase!

We do have an urgent situation in Olympia, but it is no more urgent than any other server I think.

I remmember seeing some gm account banns in yellow writing around 3 weeks ago (maybe 10 or so banns). I haven't seen any since then which made me wonder about the specifics of the GM's role/remit/strategy/duty etc.

Anyway, I've waited almost 9 years for the game to improve, so i don't mind waiting another 9 ^^ ;P

*crossess fingers*

upupupupupup

Banned
    Nickname
    KARAMXAR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    upupupuppupupupupupup

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Thanks, I had a feeling that this would be the case. Always worth asking just incase!

We do have an urgent situation in Olympia, but it is no more urgent than any other server I think.

I remmember seeing some gm account banns in yellow writing around 3 weeks ago (maybe 10 or so banns). I haven't seen any since then which made me wonder about the specifics of the GM's role/remit/strategy/duty etc.

Anyway, I've waited almost 9 years for the game to improve, so i don't mind waiting another 9 ^^ ;P

*crossess fingers*
    Lol, I liked it. I have big hopes

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneMiSaw View Post
    Lol, I liked it. I have big hopes