Question Buju vs BujuPolearm

Hi everyone,

Can anyone explain me what is the differences between buju and buju pole arm?

thank you very much for your time.

Nickname
    WhereIsMyCodex
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WhereIsMyPaSSioN
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    same itemzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Muhammedari,

As I learned from my senior in game, buju has more poison damage compares to buju-arm, this makes it different.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, I saw some of the screenshot on internet(especially on byno website), the poison damage are varies even tough they are at same +.
    Totally got no clue what is going on.
    Perhaps different server different stat? or different way of drop make it different?(upgrade manual has better stat? or drop from pus staff has better stat?)

Nickname
    BcNorThVanCoUverRg710
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    stay with myself
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTa...&feature=youtu.
    JOHAN BRO THIS MO) THAT WHAT makes it different.
    Please correct me if I am wrong ) REALLY I seen even peoples with everythink use that's what here peoples call (TBL) ITS REALLY BAD every one but no one care bro they just think of what makes them money get more so what it take if that person buy PER AND more staff so you just think really they are gonna do somethink to that person ...... noway its makes come sens bro"""" other ways all sw now should be clean """" but no some bad thinks in even real live make for some peoples be come a good ) im a right johan yyyyeeee so show you somethink bro and after u just tell me u think they don't know about this staff !!!!!! really m not gonna say anythink u and all thise peoples see all this just tell me .thanks guys johan ok now

Right as the topic title suggest's. I took the liberty of recording these fellas earlier while they were
    pking in Base, Cz, The characters appearing in the Video is ", immm and 1rResistible. Now let me explain exactly what's happening. These 3 dudes I hope the well (so far suspect of cheating) is infact using modifed TBls, there's no doubt that the Range's these guy's got on their attacks is crazy. They are the only warrior's & assassin
    so far i have discovered with this little exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTa...ature=youtu.be

Nickname
    BcNorThVanCoUverRg710
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    stay with myself
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    yes all my good friends please just be far just saying the true . they know or they don't know. after all u guys answer I'll tell u guys what s going on also thanks to all those type of good GMS to do them job very well and look at every think as if they are in our place and put them self our side to see whats going on .thanks to those good GM s to really be far to all those poor people really they back from work they are tire they wanna see hem friends and do pk but because of some peoples they are really goof and just cant stand to see other peoples have good time that's why they are be come jerk and they don't let people s play .... but please and please be a good judge in your life and try help peoples .thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 20tsunami20 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTa...&feature=youtu.
    JOHAN BRO THIS MO) THAT WHAT makes it different.
    Please correct me if I am wrong ) REALLY I seen even peoples with everythink use that's what here peoples call (TBL) ITS REALLY BAD every one but no one care bro they just think of what makes them money get more so what it take if that person buy PER AND more staff so you just think really they are gonna do somethink to that person ...... noway its makes come sens bro"""" other ways all sw now should be clean """" but no some bad thinks in even real live make for some peoples be come a good ) im a right johan yyyyeeee so show you somethink bro and after u just tell me u think they don't know about this staff !!!!!! really m not gonna say anythink u and all thise peoples see all this just tell me .thanks guys johan ok now

Right as the topic title suggest's. I took the liberty of recording these fellas earlier while they were
    pking in Base, Cz, The characters appearing in the Video is ", immm and 1rResistible. Now let me explain exactly what's happening. These 3 dudes I hope the well (so far suspect of cheating) is infact using modifed TBls, there's no doubt that the Range's these guy's got on their attacks is crazy. They are the only warrior's & assassin
    so far i have discovered with this little exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTa...ature=youtu.be

Try to report it at "cheat report" section, it would be much quicker.
    it is located at "Forum>KnightOnlineWorld>EnglishCommunity>General> CheatReports>" and besides, for your youtube link, I guess you should click on the video link icon and then put your link into it, it is helps to show and play the video on that page you posted rather than re-direct to youtube webpage if i am not terribly wrong.

Nickname
    BcNorThVanCoUverRg710
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    stay with myself
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi to you my friend but as all user have hard time to uploading so do I also really tired of over doing for uploading really why it has to be so much hard for just doing upload and keep get errors .its fine bro I try one more time I really hope just I can uploading the all thise videos its standing in my files for so long I just wannna show what this peoples do even the peoples have good items why I don't get it. ???? anyway bro thanks for time .

Nickname
    BcNorThVanCoUverRg710
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    stay with myself
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    OFF really why the should make so much complicated I don't saying because I cant do it . I seen many and many peoples all over the world having terrible for uploading for videos it could be so much easier if they wanna to do it but I don't get reason the make it harder for user my brother like if hey have like facebook page and gms can respond to user that there it so much easer please do u know anyway we can send to them FACEbook if they have or any other why really I keep try even all of my friends get same issue and errors they get . see that's what I get in there its say ((((( The following errors occurred with your submission)))) please its any ways you can give us idea s to do . again thanks for timeing respond for helping us .we just waiting for u to see what way we can do send all these videos to GM`s to show those peoples as they say no one cant stop us not even respond to you guys please and please helping us ....

Quote Originally Posted by 20tsunami20 View Post
    OFF really why the should make so much complicated I don't saying because I cant do it . I seen many and many peoples all over the world having terrible for uploading for videos it could be so much easier if they wanna to do it but I don't get reason the make it harder for user my brother like if hey have like facebook page and gms can respond to user that there it so much easer please do u know anyway we can send to them FACEbook if they have or any other why really I keep try even all of my friends get same issue and errors they get . see that's what I get in there its say ((((( The following errors occurred with your submission)))) please its any ways you can give us idea s to do . again thanks for timeing respond for helping us .we just waiting for u to see what way we can do send all these videos to GM`s to show those peoples as they say no one cant stop us not even respond to you guys please and please helping us ....
    Hi,

Perhaps you can tell us how you upload video? is it via youtube?
    I never had issue on upload video on youtube, you can simple login your account, there is a big upload button for you to upload your video at youtube page,
    click and browse your video file, choose publish to "public" so that everyone can see it, wait until it finish. simple as is.