KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Broozzzz View Post
    Good to see u Adi taking care of this issues, hope NTTGAME pay attention of this, but i think you need to traslate and post in turkish forum.

Im playing whit mage pt now, and really we CAN'T VS Anyone, i disagree whit you in this point.

The thing on change server was because on server 2 or 3 there wasn't 32 people, so if u log fast you can join, if im not wrong u have arround 2-3 minutes before FT Start.

Att. BROOOOOOOOZ
    Thank you for your support.

Okay, let's see what we got here..

1. Well, regiss pointed enough reasons earlier, therefore I decided to add it to the list.

2. Yeah but well, they won't be adding another channel to any server based on Forgotten temple, if for example a specific server became extremely active and players started requesting another channel, then maybe they would add another server but not for forgotten temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Broozzzz View Post
    Adi, you should add Old CSW .. new one are take every time by k0xpers..
    The current CSW requires more team play and alliance work, seems good to me.
    About cheaters, there are GMs patrolling every single server during CSW so if there hackers there.. they'll be banned within few minutes if not right after they try to abuse something.

Quote Originally Posted by suria1 View Post
    First of all DaDegano my applause to your for this

Well i agree with all sugestions so far maked Just not sure about town " issue " ...
    But ..

Speccially with the english speaking .. ( Guilty )
    And i'm happy to say that is been some days i check some announces inside the game made in english too
    But still .. A loooong way to go imo ..
    Thank you for your support there! means a lot!

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Set locked i.p adress to account can only be changed with opt

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsxxxx View Post
    Set locked i.p adress to account can only be changed with opt
    That would be a pain in the ass for people without a static IP...

Any other suggestions?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

the one suggestion i forgot is for better protection ppl getting hacked with out opt means basically hackers are getting access to your database for info or they are collecting player info number via packet and injecting .dll

2)Well what about country ip like gamers first had it ? opt protected ?
    3)universal translator has always been my dream in this game but i can speak basic turkish now yes i db
    4)More skills server sided
    merging servers is awesome how nttgame has done that
    5)Bring back the energy rock quest in bi frost that was cool (but seri R i know )
    6)you know a complete game changer would be turning ardream to lvl 60 and rlb to 70 basically tuning zones into knight empire and original knight online but i never play them zones
    7)Styx for Archer to be reset to how it was
    8)Honestly Weapon Def this makes any player to be able to survive i can post video of warrior 7 v 1 from when i was in beramus i was the only one on human side cz all the time
    9)Up the anvil rates every1 who has spent ridicouls amounts of money to buy items and expect to sell same price a year later can do it cause to make that item has such a high risk even on old items shards shells raptors elixers etc make them have a high rate for +8 even
    10) let me brain storm more suggestions

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    I would like to suggest creating offline merchant market or at least online merchant market without the necessity of sitting in moradon all the time. Selling & buying & pking/exping at the same time would be awesome.
    Cheers.

i suggest open character delete function ;

with 2 steps of sms verification and otp system ; and each step by npoints ..... that should be good for ntt and gamers...

too many people opened charaters random and want to open new characters same with their heroes ...

think about it : each step 100 npoints ..... and happy players ^^

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    the one suggestion i forgot is for better protection ppl getting hacked with out opt means basically hackers are getting access to your database for info or they are collecting player info number via packet and injecting .dll

2)Well what about country ip like gamers first had it ? opt protected ?
    3)universal translator has always been my dream in this game but i can speak basic turkish now yes i db
    4)More skills server sided
    merging servers is awesome how nttgame has done that
    5)Bring back the energy rock quest in bi frost that was cool (but seri R i know )
    6)you know a complete game changer would be turning ardream to lvl 60 and rlb to 70 basically tuning zones into knight empire and original knight online but i never play them zones
    7)Styx for Archer to be reset to how it was
    8)Honestly Weapon Def this makes any player to be able to survive i can post video of warrior 7 v 1 from when i was in beramus i was the only one on human side cz all the time
    9)Up the anvil rates every1 who has spent ridicouls amounts of money to buy items and expect to sell same price a year later can do it cause to make that item has such a high risk even on old items shards shells raptors elixers etc make them have a high rate for +8 even
    10) let me brain storm more suggestions
    2. Previous publishers had this feature that's true but as you probably saw yourself, they disabled shortly after they implemented it, means it wasn't as good as you might think.
    Trust me, it wouldn't do any good... if those got hold of your account details, IP wouldn't stop them.

3. You mean like a specific tool that would allow you to translate PMs/chats and such?

4. How you mean more skills? just inventing new skills? that's MGame's job.

5. There never was an Energy rock quest in bi-forst, there was a quest that would teleport you to ultima's room (Latenoid nowadays) but previous publishers decided to remove ultima from there because cheaters used to abuse the fact it was there.

6. Eh, about this I'm not sure.. I can see many complaints about it already if NTTGame decided to do such a thing...

7. How you mean reset? I don't think it was ever modified..

8. beramus, you're talking about at least 6 years ago.. things have changed, new items, stronger players and so on.. DD isn't too overpowered nowadays, but either way I don't see what are you suggesting here?..

9. Anvil rates should remain the same way it is, I've seen many players succeed upgrading items that I would never even dare to upgrade so changing anvil rates wouldn't be too smart, if anything then lower it but I think it's okay the way it is now.

10. Waiting patiently

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    I would like to suggest creating offline merchant market or at least online merchant market without the necessity of sitting in moradon all the time. Selling & buying & pking/exping at the same time would be awesome.
    Cheers.
    I like the idea, seen it in a different game but sadly this is something MGame would have to implement into the game and not NTTGame :/

Quote Originally Posted by menth89 View Post
    i suggest open character delete function ;

with 2 steps of sms verification and otp system ; and each step by npoints ..... that should be good for ntt and gamers...

too many people opened charaters random and want to open new characters same with their heroes ...

think about it : each step 100 npoints ..... and happy players ^^
    That might be interested, added to the list

Thank you all for your suggestions! keep it up!!

2. Even with a opt lock to you ip ?

3. there is turkish client and english client in chat have the option for auto translator for clients language

4. im not sure if everyskill is but they made archer 80 shot server side so it wasnt spam able

6. knight empire was lvl 60 knight online 70 fire drake expantion 80 this is how the game came out :S

7. i believe it took it all im not saying to go back to that this i guess is example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezH8P3sTUVc look at 1:35 into he gets styx

8.suggesting let them drop again ?event ?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    2. Even with a opt lock to you ip ?

3. there is turkish client and english client in chat have the option for auto translator for clients language

4. im not sure if everyskill is but they made archer 80 shot server side so it wasnt spam able

6. knight empire was lvl 60 knight online 70 fire drake expantion 80 this is how the game came out :S

7. i believe it took it all im not saying to go back to that this i guess is example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezH8P3sTUVc look at 1:35 into he gets styx

8.suggesting let them drop again ?event ?
    2. What do you mean? I kinda lost you there..

3. Technically it's possible but there are so many types of translation websites out there nowadays so I don't think it's necessary to implement such a feature when they have better problems to deal with.

4. Well, I will need a list of those skills in order to put it to a suggestion and elaborate on it, please.

6. Back in the days, we didn't have Ardream/RLB so having those level caps changing every expansion wasn't a problem because everyone aimed for the max level.

7. It's the same thing in USKO....

8. I'm not sure it would do any good, the servers that has those items has too much DDs already and those who doesn't (for example, Orion) can just remain that way, it's not like there are daggers +10 in those servers and it's extremely hard to survive against daggers..

Thank you

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post

3. Technically it's possible but there are so many types of translation websites out there nowadays so I don't think it's necessary to implement such a feature when they have better problems to deal with.

Thank you
    They can at least make the text in chat screen capable of copy so it is easier to use the translator. I know I cannot make some of the turkish characters with my keyboard like the y for example.