1. Give cure disease to all characters. Yes, i know NTT won't pay for new coding in game, at least add it as a PUS item so we can buy it. The reason? Tell me which class can vs with a Kurian and win? Who can outpot 7x 2000 dmg without cure disease?
2. Isn't it about time mages get a power boost? They're not supposed to be only support characters. 10MP is only 2% difference in damage right now. Not that it matters because all mages add HP bonus to their armors because they can barely stay alive.
Back in 2005 mages where overpowered, but now?
-Warriors have 14k HP and 1.000.000 defence and resistances and they spam you 1.5k damage. They also have ascend scroll that makes no sense at all. How can i warrior "magically teleport" to a party member? Oh, and guess what, they can AOE too.....
-Assassins CP is ridiculous, they hit you for 4k, they can minor, they can light feet, they can stealth, they can cure disease/curse (Yes.. mages can't cure magic curses, rogues can.. lol), they can blind you, they can make you lose them from 'z', they can stop you from healing, they can stop you from attacking.. i mean jeez ......
-Kurians can vs with God himself, and still will not lose.
-Archers, ok archers are even worse than mages ..
3. Disable Genie in Ronark Land. There are new kind of players these days. Genie PK.... really.... ?
Or at least make Genie stop automatically when you get attacked by a user from the enemy nation.
4. An extra row of slots (7 slots) at the inventory would be great! Or make it so we can store all items. Half the items i have on my i cannot store at inn.
5. Add countdown to /town. Like what you did with Alt-F4. PLEASE
6. Add clear instructions to anvil/trina/tears of karivdis. Well not instructions but let us know what are the official chances of +6 to +7 to +8 etc. So we know what we deal with. A pop-up info window at the time of the upgrade depending on what scroll/trina we use that informs us about the chances of each individual upgrade would be great.
Even if one of those gets implemented, i'll be happy.