KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Rework weight of Rogues

till you play a rogue, no matter what, you will always have problems with your weight.
    a lvl 83 rogue has around 850-900 base weight, all rogues are forced to use bonus item for increase their weight.
    Mainly because of some indispensable item ( such as cure potion, since these takes 15.00weight -_-') but even for normal pots...we cant carry so much pots....
    in the meanwhile, warriors dosnt have this problem ,since their weight is increased by the high amount of STR they has.
    My suggestion is to make sure that rogues get more weight by putting ONLY dex point, and not STR like its for warrior. And leave the warriors to get more weight by increasing their STR.

this is for make the class all equal, as it should be.
    Otherwise, you should (for fairness) decrease weight of warriors or other classes witch use STR in stats.
    Thanks!

increase the spaces in a hostess there are many items in the game that are saved for quests and you are left with little space to make upgrades or make things

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    In my opinion we should bring back anvil in luff/emc. Not me but I'm sure there are many players that are upset when they burn their raptor+10 rev just because some noob were upgrading chitins+7.

Priests need 20% more damage on their level 60 master as warriors. magicians need a damage to monsters in quest be 50% more only in quests dungeons draki tower and monster stone.

Nickname
    DaCorruptor
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Soldiers
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Something that would help against the lurers on exp parties would be to set a zone on Quest monsters in eslant (example felankor in cz, if it goes out of bowl it respwns). People in my alliance getting lured every night. Thought of it today as I was doing my daily quest. ^_^

Chaos Event= Who dont press OK in 1min will be automatic DC !! Rosetta server everyday 6-8 people fight, 10 AFK

Nickname
    LadyCrysania
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Minak's thorn skills statement, "Applies aura that mirrors %20 of direct attack damages to all party members. The thorn effect continuous for the cast time" But it doesn't work that way. It only reflects 8% of the direct attack. Also, archery skills are not counted as direct attack damage. I suggest that this be corrected.

You can see it on that ksc. Damage 284, reflected damage 23. It's almost 8,09%. But description is 20%.
    Priest Master 23. Skill Bugu ve +70 Heal skilleri ile alakalı düzenleme talebimize bu linkten destek olabilirsiniz! <a href=https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showthread.php?174956-Minak-s-Thorn-Skili-Hakk%C4%B1nda target=_blank>https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...-Hakk%C4%B1nda</a>

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ennol2022 View Post
    Chaos Event= Who dont press OK in 1min will be automatic DC !! Rosetta server everyday 6-8 people fight, 10 AFK
    You're right It's like 5-6 people afk,but I don't think 1 min is enough.Sometimes u have go toilet,some delivery or phone call.

Here is a few for you.. Give the English speaking players some events,WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boss Events,You have stripped everything from us! .l.