Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion List

selling mercahnt more price, now is max 999m go ------> 2-3 bilion
    buy merchant now 2.1 bilion go -----> 4-5 bilion

archer skills
    3 arrows 40mana------> 150mana
    5 arrows 150 mana-----> 250mana

On the KO website, instead of listing the top 10 clans for each server and race, how about posting the top 50 clans? That would encourage clans to be more active and earn NP through PK. That would also help make PK zones more active for everyone.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    There should be more 1h weapon cuz it seems we have only hanguk

Class
    Kingdom -> Wizard
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    In Game Stiuations:

1- Please give calculation tables for how each clas defans and attak power and HP is calculated.

2- All the characters have total attak power due to their stats and weapons at character window, but magicians since their power not the physical one they use magical power, their total power which is calculated by stat and staf effect.

3- Please give some calculation methods that how given damge is calculated ( ataker weapon ap- ataker weapon additional damge - attaker STR/DEX/INT/MP ) (defansive one physical defans- resistance) etc...

STAT POINTS EFFECTS:
    Characters like rouge and warrior clas have easy and more powerfull stat point distrubiton ways. By the way priest and wizards not.
    a- currently warriors need to give STR and HP. this is the right case since warrior is the character acting as physical streng and power. physical weapons must require STR this case seems ok.
    Suggestion is no change.
    b- currently rouges need to give DEX and HP, rouges acting as assasnation and hunters which is sudden ultimate damge and weak physical power and defans. But rouge armors need only dex and hp so rouges can go upto 255dex and others for hp so they have maximize their hp besides priest and mages cannot. with high hp and ultimate damges rouges are the best characters in games specially assasians. Also they use physical wepons which must require STR but in game rouges dager jamadar or bows not require meaninglessly.
    Suggestion: Rouge armor and wepons need STR and DEX, in the way of STR effect their total ap while DEX effect their critical chance.
    c- currently priest and mage need to give INT which have no damge/success effect only increasing mana point. which is unfair if we consider warrior and rouge. INT need to effect magecians and priest skill success rates. curently any R physical damge and arrow damge is cause fail for mage and priest skills and have no way to solve it. This makes archers and rouges in very advantical position. sugesstion: INT gives more success rates for priest and mage skills.

total sugesstion for stat point effect:
    STR:
    1. give ablity to use high power physical weapons
    2. increase physical attak power in different ratios for different characters
    HP:
    1. Increase total hitpoint in different ratios for different characters
    2. Increase total manapoint in different ratios for different characters
    3. Increase defans physcal defans in different ratios for different characters
    DEX:
    1. Increase critical damge for in different ratios for different characters
    INT:
    1. Increase the magical and curse/healing/aura effect skill success rates
    2. Increase the mana point for Priest and magacians

CALL TOWN (/town)
    Call town must have a casting duration and requires no movement and other castings for example 10seconds). Since the usage must to travel. But currently players abuse as a way quick runaways in pvp, which lovers in game experience.
    Last edited by yigit1990; 02-02-2017 at 02:38 PM.

?Maybe good for business and revenue for nttgame
    Sell dragon boxs again via PUS considering the population of manes and akara ?

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    It might not be the most important aspect of the game, but will the text ever be looked at? Sometimes, you have no idea what a quest is trying to tell you, and I'm English, so those who speak English as a second language will have no chance deciphering that Engrish nonsense. Incorrectly labelled items, is it 'Lunar' (it is) or 'Runar'? It's 'cosplay', not 'cospre' (glaring Engrish there), and so on.

Like I say, many won't care about such things but if it puts a new player off, it's lost potential revenue and expansion for the company and game as a whole.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm sure there was posted before but selling merchant limit should be increased. Also I think the bank limit should be increased too because how the hell bank can carry same money as 1 person

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Porutus should equip dark knight mace +7 too, afterall porutus can heal too

Quote Originally Posted by mrthekidd View Post
    Porutus should equip dark knight mace +7 too, afterall porutus can heal too

Hi mrthekidd,

i agree with you it would be nice that porutus could equip dark knight mace. All kurians in Maradon are mercher i dont understand that why do people not prefer this character maybe people manipulating each others about playing "Kurian" character or they dont have a vision about kurian chatacter. I think they are as attractive as ever they have not changed a bit. They only need some what's new!!

Enjoy the game.
    Last edited by angelrock; 11-20-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    ADALETİN AKLINI KAYBETTİĞİ YERDE FELSEFE SUSAR. Denis DİDEROT

my suggestions (sorry if they have been suggested before):

1. Allow to relog/re-enter chaos if you get dc during chaos. Many times I get DC while in chaos and I'm not able to rejoin it thus losing out on the exp + reward etc

2. Allow player to mute king chat or move king chat to bottom of screen . Some kings fill up the screen with their long often useless chat messages and it is hard to PK when that happens as the chat text covers the enemys hp bar

3. Allow rooting option to exclude specific items... this is low priority but nice to have